𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝓏~

All right, I shouldn't explain anything about this fic to readers who have already read the context, which is basically the prologue of this entire thing which explained how things happened, the reincarnation, the slice of life, the happiness, the joy, the sadness, the despair-- yk, all that good stuff! :D

But to the new people who know nothing about me or the things I've written ( which is quite good for u, so pls dont check my other works-- ) while I'm not forcing you to read anything else, I will encourage you to read this short little series i made in my oneshots book which served as the prologue for this thing.

The link is righhhhttt hereeeee....

https://www.wattpad.com/1341827096-cote-random-oneshots-goldenberyl-1

If the link doesn't work, then just go to my profile, click my book titled " Cote Random Oneshots!" and then scroll down till u see the Goldenberyl series and start from part 1 till u finish up to the Epilogue.

Again, you don't have to do this if you feel like you don't need to. But I'm encouraging it so that it'll hopefully immerse you more into the experience of reading this. Additionally, if you don't know any COTE characters then just uh.....bear with me--

For those that DO know the cote characters but have not read the Goldenberyl Prologue series, then hopefully you do. If not, then prepare to see a more different Kiyotaka, not too OOC but I think the way I've written him would still leave a distinct persona if you're unprepared.

Keep in mind, this fic will mostly follow Oshi no Ko's rules, with a sprinkle of certain COTE elements to add up to the story, but essentially this still follows Oshi no Ko canon anime/manga. HOWEVER! The early chapters will serve as a seperate storyline that would eventually tie in with Oshi no Ko canon, so expect my take on an original " side quest " for this fic's protagonist, " Goldenberyl ", so that he could shine without stealing any of Aqua and Ruby's original spotlight.

And lastly...

Don't be suprised if this fic  gets dropped~

The viewers that have stuck with me all this time definitely knows what I mean by that :)

Anyways, see you in the first official chapter.....which is also a prologue--

See ya~