9. LoveNow, or Love later?

"𝐈𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞."

- 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" --Hey, Beryl."

" Beryl--! "

" Hey! "

Golden brown eyes began to flutter awake, shaken by the call of his friends and their attempts in moving him. Beryl blinks, processing his surroundings after he'd been abruptly taken away from that eerie space. 

" Ah, he's finally up." Shin nods.

" ...Is class over?" Beryl groggily said.

" You slept through its entirety-- but yeah." Takeo, the person who'd woken up the boy, answered.

" Well it's still opening week, ya know? Nothing too important for you to worry about missing." Jun casually says.

" You were pretty deep asleep by the way. Didn't get any sleep from last night?" Asahi asked, his tone indicating his worry.

" Yeah," Beryl stretches his limbs in his seat, while simultaneously holding back a yawn. " Pretty much."

Beryl looks around, and notices that it's indeed dismissal. With all his classmates getting up from their seats, packing their things, or discussing stuff with their friends. Not to mention the dawning sunlight shining its last radiance through the classroom windows, in an hour or so, the blue sky should slowly descend into the color of twilight. 

Following everyone else, he begins to pack his things as well. And once he was set, he can hear a familiar vibration coming from his bag, he quickly opens and grabs the source. His phone.

A message from Aqua... Beryl decides to check it out. Though, he already had an idea as to what it could be.

" You guys just gonna go straight home, or do you wanna hang out? " Takeo asked his buddies.