7.5. Loveless.

" 𝘈 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘐𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘸, 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩. "

- Agatha Christie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Damn, she really is gone, huh..." Hayate remarks, staring at the spot where the mysterious woman would usually sit.

The week was almost up, and since that last interaction, Sagami Yuki has not returned. Just as Tamako and Beryl said. But the two university students still felt that the day was a bit lacking without the lady's presence, ordering the same ol' coffee, and a variety of desserts to follow.

" Beryl, did she ever say anything about when she'll come back?" Tako turned to her young junior.

" Nope." He answered, continuing to clean the tables after the usual wave of customers had subsided. " She said something about not coming back for a long while."

" Are you sure you don't miss her? Not even a bit--"

" I don't mind it if you make a fanfiction out of us, but please don't pressure your ideas into reality." Beryl cut her off.

" What? What gave you that idea!" She yells, her face blushing red in embarrassment. 

" You have a Wattpad account, don't you? " Beryl asked.

" H-Huh? Why would I-- haha, that's ridiculous-- OKAY WHO THE F***K TOLD YOU?!" Her eyes turn murderous in an instant.

" Hayate-senpai did." Beryl truthfully answers. Hayate immediately stops at what he was doing, his eyes widening in horror as he turned to Beryl's direction with a look of betrayal, ' How could you....? ' was what his expression conveyed.

" Hayate....."

When Tako turned to her side ready to lock onto her target. She was left to realize that Hayate had already bolted as soon as Beryl established his ruthless betrayal, the door already closing, and his apron left on the table folded neatly as to not possibly incur Tamako's anger just in case. Tako lets out a beastly scream before throwing off her apron and chasing him outside, knowing exactly where that bastard would run to.

" YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD!"