XVIII. This Ends Tonight

Chapter 18,
    This Ends Tonight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Danny was freaking out as he got into his car to get to Daphne, he didn't know what was going on until she called him. Mika was sitting in between Camden and Mikaela, her hand found its way to Mikaela. Sending two squeezes to Mikaela's hand and receiving three right back. The group was in the waiting room, trying to see if Gale pulled through or not, which was just adding more anxiety to them.

  "Daphne!" Danny shouted as he rushed into the hospital, running to Daphne, she looked up and hugged him tightly.

   Miles looked at the man with a suspicious look, almost as if he was starting to think that Danny was the killer. Mika noticed his look, although she had thought the same, she thought Miles could also be the killer.

 "I'm scared, you guys, I don't wanna get hurt again." Alaska admitted as she looked at her twin brother, Camden nodded his head in agreement. 

  Daphne's heart ached at the sight of her scared friends, and terrified sisters, this wasn't supposed to happen. Nobody was supposed to get hurt, this was supposed to be their fresh start, and clean slate but it's not, and it never will be. For as long as Daphne may live, someone will always be out to get her.

 "Neither do I." Camden responded, Alaska sighed.

 "I don't want you getting hurt either." The girl whispered, to which her twin brother laid his head on her shoulder.

  "I know. I know." 

  Mikaela looked at Mika, their hands were interlocked, tonight was scary, and it seems like it will only be getting scarier. Neither one of the group members were safe, Ghostface already knows who is in the friend group, meaning each and every single one of the friends were marked for dead, including Danny. The thought of dying was something that flooded through everyone's minds, they were still young and had a full life to live, but the thought of dying alone was what flooded Mikaela's mind. 

  "Maybe he gets to win this time." Daphne spoke up, causing everyone to look at her confused, Miles furrowed his eyebrows.

 "He wants to punish me. Me. So maybe it's best for all of us if I just let him. I'll just give myself up." Daphne added, with tears in her eyes she knew she had to do what was best for her sisters and not what was best for her.

 Mika and Mikaela looked at each other as if they were talking to one another with their eyes, they then got up from their seats. 

 "No Daph, we are not letting you do that." Mika began, she looked at Mikaela who was still trying to find the right words to say.

  Mikaela lost her best friend and her boyfriend, she couldn't lose her sister, life isn't fair but that doesn't mean she couldn't try to keep the ones she loved the most close to her until their or her dying breath.

  "You went back to Woodsboro to protect Mika, and you ended up protecting me too. You protect us every day, it's time we repay the favor and protect you." Mikaela finally added, she knew that deep down, she would protect her sisters until she was dead.

 "Exactly, hell none of us would even be alive if it weren't for you." Mika continued as she looked at her older sister.

  Daphne looked at everyone, her tears were shining, and she tried to deny the help that the group was going to provide to her.

  "We are a team remember?" Mika asked, as she started to smile at her sisters.

 "Actually, we're a family." Alaska spoke up as she got up from her seat, she smiled at Daphne as Camden shot up from his seat all pumped up.

 "Let's go! Alive Five! Come on." Camden beamed as he grabbed his twin sister's hand while wrapping his other arm around Mikaela.

 That was when the group began to brainstorm on ways to get away from the ghostface, an idea formed in Mika's head as she told the group she knew just the place to execute the ghostface. Everyone was on board, including Wayne, who wanted justice for his daughter.

 "This ends tonight." Mikaela stated as she looked at everyone, her smile was gone.

   this is going to end tonight no matter what.