XXI. Three Killers?!

Chapter 21,
    Three Killers?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Mika and Daphne were ready to fight their asses off when bullets were shot, Kirby came through, saving their lives with Mikaela hiding behind her. Once the ghostfaces rushed off somewhere, Mikaela ran to her sisters.

  "I thought you were hurt." Mikaela sniffled as she held onto Mika and Daphne, only for the two girls to push her behind them.

  "We know it's you Kirby!" Mika shouted, as she gripped the brick that was in her hand.

 It wasn't until Camden died that Mika understood the pain that Alaska and Mikaela felt, the horrors of having to sit there and watch your significant other die, it felt useless.

  "Kirby stop! Get away from the girls!" Wayne shouted as he walked into the theater, he also had gun, with no safety on.

  Wayne began to accuse Kirby of killing his daughter, everything was starting to get all weird, neither of the young girls knew who to trust. Mikaela was deathly afraid, grabbing Mika's hand as she watched the scene in front of her unfold. Although Mika had a straight face on, she was terrified of what was going to happen, she squeezed Mikaela's hand twice, and took a deep breath when she received three back.

 "Whatever he's been saying to you, do not listen to him. He's probably the killer." Kirby breathed out, as she inched closer to the girls.

 It was so weird, ghostface had run from where he was hiding and rushed towards Wayne. Kirby went to alert him but in the end, she was shot. The three girls were dumbfounded as to what was going on, but it all clicked when Wayne let out a sadistic laugh, there weren't just two killers but three. 

  "Great job." Wayne praised the two killers, Daphne was at a loss for words, she would have never expected this to happen.

  "You?" Mika asked, she didn't want to believe her eyes but she knew that she wasn't seeing things. Not like Daphne was anyways.

 "Yeah, of course me. Frankly, I expected more from the two of you. Not Mikaela though, poor girl is too pathetic. But did you really think I would let you live after what you had done to us?" Wayne asked, Mikaela's feelings were hurt but she wasn't going to dwell on that right now.

  "What do you mean by 'us'?" Mika questioned as her eyebrows furrowed, her question was answered right before her very eyes.

  Miles and Riley unmasked themselves, both giving one another a smile and a wave. Mikaela felt sick to her stomach.

  "Miles?" Mikaela breathlessly asked, she felt like crying but her eyes couldn't produce anymore tears, she was exhausted from crying.

 "You didn't see that one coming, did you?" Riley asked as she held her mask proudly, Mika's jaw dropped.

  "Well yeah because you died!"

 "Kind of didn't though." Riley clapped back as she looked at her father, awaiting for to say something else.

 Soon, Wayne, Riley, and Miles began to circle the three girls, taunting them.

 "You, Daphne, you're just like your father." Wayne poked a nerve, causing Daphne to scream at him as she was better than her father and nothing like him.

  "I AM NOT!"

 "Yes you are, you motherfucker! YOU KILLED OUR SISTER!" Riley screamed as she lunged forward with her knife, scaring Mikaela.

  That's when it clicked, this was the family of Esther Gomez, and they were here to get revenge for her. Mikaela looked at her sisters, she had no weapon meaning she had no way of defending herself. Wayne began to lose his shit, screaming at the three girls that they needed to die and be punished for taking their Esther away. 

 "Ding fucking ding!" Miles shrieked as he slashed Mikaela right on her shoulder blade, causing Mika to push a mannequin out of the way so they could move.

 "I was going to spare you Mikaela, but then you fucked it up by calling me Wes and doing all that extra bullshit. He's dead, give it a rest!" Miles ranted as he looked at the heart broken girl with a crooked smile.

  "Fuck you and you're dead fucking sister!" Mikaela spat, before looking at Daphne, the two had something up their sleeves, and that was to get the Gomez family as mad as they could.

  How was this going to work? Who knows. Who was going to live and who was going to die? who the fuck knows.