22: Rise and Fall of Titans

Izuku boarded the bus with Bakugo and rode in silence to their arena. He didn't have to read his notes on All Might, he already knew them front to back. His plan was simple, beat All Might into surrender with raw power. He wanted to make him say 'I surrender' just for pride's sake. He could see All Might glance at the two through the rearview mirror but Izuku paid no mind to him or Bakugo who turned to him a few times.

They arrived at a mock city and they got off. All Might paused to say some words of encouragement but Izuku ignored him and walked passed the number one hero to see where he will be fighting. "Right then, good luck!" Izuku felt the breeze of All Might leaping away and saw him land straight across from them.

Izuku began to stretch and moved around freely without his jacket. He had given it to Tooru to the wolf whistles of his friends and them pretending not to watch. Tooru blushed heavily at their actions but beamed up at Izuku and wished him good luck. Her good luck was a thousand times luckier than All Might's. He smiled to himself at the thought.

He sense Bakugo try to approach Izuku but stopped at a distance. "What is your plan?" Bakugo finally asked.

Izuku didn't turn around. "To make him surrender." "Start!" The automatic voice said and Izuku launched himself upwards in time to see the whole main street be blown away by the number one hero.

He was so high up that he could see all of the mock city without turning his eyes. He began to blast himself at the speck that is Izuku's target. For the moment, he enjoyed the free fall and the peace of weightlessness. Then he blasted forward at All Might. First, he took out all of his ball bearings and shot them at the hero. They broke the sound barrier and plums of dust rocketed up from where they missed or sparks where they hit their intended target. With his face covered, he didn't see Izuku launch the lightning bolt at the weak spot on All Might's side. He coughed up blood and staggered to the side while holding where his old injury was. He looked up at the boy who landed and his eyes were cold and calculating.

"Why are -" That's all he got out as he saw Izuku rocket towards him faster than he could imagine.

All Might moved dodge the strike to his abdomen and struck back at the boy. His fist collided with the boy's shoulder and stopped dead. Izuku backhanded his still outstretched arm and a massive kinetic force made him spin away. He stopped himself and stared at the boy. "Fine then, time to show you what it means to be the -" He was cut off again by a lightning bolt to his weak spot. He glared at the boy and launch forward. Instead of punching, he grappled the boy who tried to get away. He was too slow and All Might caught him and brought him into a bear hug.

The gang of friends watched and winced just as Izuku was held by All Might. Their classmates looked at them. "What?" Ojiro asked them.

Mina pointed at the screen. "Izuku can release energy from anywhere on his body."

Izuku absorbed all the sound in the immediate area and then blasted directly into the hero's face. All Might reeled back in pain and held his ears. Blood seeped out of his hands but he didn't have time to brace as Izuku struck to the side of All Might and launched him through a building and a building after that. He wasn't sure when he stopped but Izuku didn't care. He aimed his palm at where the line of destruction lay and concentrate a bead of fire like in the USJ. He infused it with the nuclear energy he barely used and release. The rubble in the immediate area melted in the proximity of the open flames, glass melted, and anything caught in the flames was incinerated. The air screamed as the white liquid flames rushed down the passage Izuku made with All Might's body.

A stream of white flames shot through the crater and hit All Might just as he was getting up. He saw it coming and blocked it, thinking it was flames like another but it seared and burned his flesh. He yelled in pain and whipped his hands down to make an air pocket and lept away. Izuku saw All Might run and stopped his stream of fire and instead reversed the flow and yanked the remaining thermal energy. Ice cracked around him and the burning and melted building cooled immediately causing them to crack under the temperature fluctuations.