Chapter 40

[ == U.S. Government Intranet == ]

Join the discord for suggestions, pictures, and very cool people: https://discord.gg/3N584EEFXx

[ ============================ ]

[ Joint Chiefs of Staff has approved the notion of having a Major Attack Option directed to the Seaborn. The exact details are being discussed. As for the situation off the east coast, I want as many anti-ship weapons on the barrier islands facing the Atlantic as soon as possible. I've also been told to build more churches of the Abrahamic faith along the coast? Well, if it helps with National Security, then I'll divert some funds. ]

|||

[ - [ ] President Hawthorne - ]

[ ============================ ]

"In-N-Out"

Ramirez and Exusiai were within the confines of a CH-53k - lent over by the Marines for this operation in particular. Dunn, Foley, Carmen, Blaze, Lappland, Schwarz, and Texas were too. They were complimented by a kit of supplies. For most, except for Blaze, this type of operation was well and fully out of the regular operational zone of the Rangers and Operators here.

Each of them were in darker clothing than normal, but considering the very nature of what they were about to complete, it was very necessary. It officially had to be off the record, for if the information come out in some sort of info leak? This operation better not be apart of it.

The Super Stallion soared through the skies of Ursus, heading towards a location that Talulah managed to leak out before Kaschvey forced her into silence by briefly taking her over and controlling her that way.

It was a horrifying thing to witness for combat medics and the soldiers that were watching over her, but there was nothing else they could seriously do in this situation.

Somewhere within this province, there was a small facility - probably guarded by nobody now - that was nestled in the mountain ranges up here.

It was apparently housing something important, and something close to Talulah if it was enough to get her to suddenly jolt awake back and start cursing the ancient demon that was in her head.

"Dragging our asses all the way out to the cold again," Dunn complained, holding to his MP5 and hugging it tightly like it was going to heat him up DESPITE being a cold piece of metal, "Fucking ain't cool man." Blaze who was next to him, heard his complaints and smirked. Evil, playful ideas began to run through her head. It finally manifested in a plan of action.

Her hand began to reach around him.

"Come here then, I've got warmth to share," She outright side hugs the Ranger - "Hey?!" - and then brings him close to her side. The sight was funny on its own, but the fact that Schwarz immediately after side hugged Dunn as well made the East coaster very, very worried.

"Sir Dunn, you must be very cold as well," Schwarz began, "Perhaps I can help out as well?" Blaze saw what she was doing, and there was a hidden undertone in her eyes. Schwarz had a similar look in her eyes and the 2 women were glaring at each other. Nearby Texas began to scoot away.

Leaving Dunn to his poor fate.

Foley leans towards Ramirez, "10 bucks he's stuck with them for the rest of his life." Ramirez and Exusiai began to snicker a little.

"Who snuck Catnip into his uniform?" Joked Carmen from the side of Lappland and Texas. The 2 Lupos looked at their silenced weapons interestingly. Lappland held an MP5 and so did Texas. Both still had their blades as an option.