Ti amo

Tehe :). This is a birthday dedication to my long term online bsf yaoilover_fiteme so if you want to stick around for that be my guess. If not that's cool too. ANYWAY. Let's continue.

Honestly I don't remember how we met. Honest truth. But how long has it been now? A year? Two years? Idk. But I just hope you know that I would have never continued some of the stories I wrote if not for you. You were able to pick me up when I was upset and overwhelmed and supported most of my dumb decisions. That some should've got me killed but didn't. I could never express how much I love and appreciate you through words. Since I can't even find the right words myself. But none of them can compare to how much I've appreciated you over how long it's been. (I've been on Wattpad for like two years so I think it's been that long?) I could have done nothing without you. You're the longest online bsf I've ever had in my life. The longest online person I've known. Through the bull shitting over Naruto and other things. And have been matching pfps for months now. I just want you to know that I love and appreciate you so much. And will forever appreciate you with my heart, body, and soul. I hope you have the best birthday ever.

Ti amo from my mother's side.