'My favorite piercings' (Bill Kaulitz)

Ive been close with the band for a long time now, and over the last few months ive developed a small crush on bill and i know he feels the same because tom told me. But I didnt want to make the first move so me and bill are still just friends but im hoping that he will eventually make a move.

I was hanging out with the band, talking about anything and everything when out of nowhere Georg turns to me and asks me about my tongue piercing. He asked if it hurt and i thought for a second before answering,

"Well yeah it did but not to bad, Nipple piercings hurted more" As soon as i say that i see the boys mouths drop one by one which makes me giggle,

"You have your nipples pierced?" Tom asks me with a 'no way' look on his face and i nod as i stand up and pull on the back of my baggy shirt. As i pulled the shirt back it showed my figure off but also it showed my piercings through the fabric. Tom stares at my piercings while i guess the other boys felt awkward or embarrassed doing so but i saw them take a few glances until i stopped pulling my shirt back, Tom clicked his tongue and raised his eyebrows.

"Shit well thats cool" he said as he chuckled lightly, I nodded and laughed along with him before my attention focused onto bill as i notice hes a bright shade of pink and hes looking down nervously which makes me laugh to myself.

A couple hours pass and we've moved on from the piercings topic and we are now all watching a movie. Its almost 12 am and gustav and georg are already sleeping so that left just me, tom and bill. I was trying to focus on the movie but i felt like somebody was looking at me and no matter how hard i tried to ignore it i just couldnt. I turned my head and made eye contact with Bill, I realised quickly that he was the one staring at me when his eyes widen and he quickly looks away, I blush but soon enough just shrug it off and continue watching the movie. Eventually Tom falls asleep just as the movie ends, I turn to bill and ask if we can go to his room and chat so we didnt wake the boys up and since i wasnt tired yet, Bill nods and we both head up to his room.

"So, mind telling me why you were staring at me during the movie?" I ask as my eyes scan his room, Even though i wasnt looking at him i could tell he was blushing.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you about your..piercings. But i didnt find the right time." he says as he sits on his bed, I finally look at him and raise an eyebrow as i kind of blushed.

"well you can ask me now" I said to him, I watched him hesitate for a second before speaking,

"did it actually hurt?" he asks as he takes a quick glance at my chest, I groan loudly.

"Fuck yes, My friend did my piercings herself when we were drunk and she suddenly decided she could do piercings" i whine slightly as i think about when i got them pierced, Bills jaw drops before he starts chuckling. I laugh with him and sit on his bed next to him.
After a while we end up laying on the floor talking about random things and laughing i turn to look at him as we're both laughing and i realise how close we are, I slowly stop laughing and just look at him with a small smile, he looks back at me and stop laughing aswell. We stare at eachother for a few seconds before he closes the gap between our lips and kisses me, i immediately kiss back as he grabs my hips and pulls me ontop of him as he stayed laying down.

!!SMUT (not full smut)!!

Our kiss turned into a heated makeout after a bit, I felt his hand slowly trace up my lower back and tug on the hem of my shirt that had slightly lifted up. I break the kiss and sit up properly, being on his lap now. I lifted my arms up and let him take my shirt off, as soon as i saw him throw my shirt to a random spot in the room then sit up so i am now straddling his lap, i smashed my lips into his again.
We continued to makeout again for a but before he slowly slid his hand up my back and under my bra, he swiftly unclasped it and slowly slid it off my shoulders. As soon as he knew he got my bra off he pulled away from the kiss and stared at my breasts, more importantly my nipple piercings. I felt his boner against the bottom of my thigh and i just grinned at him, he looks up at me smirking as he brings his hand off of my hip and cups my breast.
I let out a small and quiet gasp as he slowly massages my breast, his finger every now and then playing with my piercing.

He starts kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys behind as he slowly trails down my collarbone and to my breasts. He kisses in between my chest before he slowly begins to kiss my actual breast, I whimper softly and i feel him grin against my boob before continuing to suck and kiss on them. Just as he started flicking his tongue on my nipple piercing, which felt so good, we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

!!END OF SMUT!!

We both hurriedly stopped what we were doing and i rushed over to where my top and bra was and scrambled to get them on in time, As the footsteps got closer i decided to just ditch my bra and only put my shirt on as me and bill both jumped into his bed trying to pretend we were sleeping.

*creakkk*

The door slowly creaks open and i hear toms voice,

"Bill? Y/N?" he says quietly as he slowly walks in, He mustve noticed that me and bill were infact in bills room cause you could hear him getting closer to the bed, As he finally reaches us he leans down and groans quietly as he tugs on the blanket, pulling it over me and bill. He then gently brushed my hair away from my face before placing a soft kiss on my forehead,

"Goodnight N/N...Goodnight Bill" He whispered as he stood back up, making his way out of bills room again.
Me and bill waited a minute or 2 before talking just to be safe, When we both sat up we immediately looked at each other and blushed as we quielty laughed.

Another few minutes passed and bill gave me his hoodie to sleep in so i wouldnt get cold, And he said that to be extra careful i dont get cold we should cuddle. I laughed as he cuddle upto me but eventually i fell asleep in his arms.
The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing repeatedly, I groaned as i get up and slip out of bills arms. I check my phone and see 12 missed calls from my dad, 5 from my mum, 2 from my brother and heaps of unread messages from them all.

"fuck.." i mumbled as i put my phone down, Suddenly i felt bill get up from bed.

"whats wrong Y/N?" he mumbles from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist, I tell him about my parents missed calls and that i have to go to which hes sad about but understands. He lets me go and i quickly say goodbye to him aswell as kissing his cheek softly, I rush downstairs and im met with the other 3 boys, i rush over to them and give them all a hug goodbyr before quickly chucking my shoes on and running outside to my car.

*TIME SKIP*

Once i arrived home i got a lecture from my parents, I just ignored their lecture and went up to my room. I flopped on my bed and not even 5 seconds after i heard my phone buzz, I check my phone and see that bill texted me.

(MESSAGES)

Bill: *Attachment sent*

Bill: Looks like you forgot something, pretty girl. :)

Slightly confused i opened the photo he sent and my eyes widened immediately, it was a picture of my bra. I completely forgot about it! I text him back slightly embarrassed,

(MESSAGES)

Y/N: oops, ill come over tomorrow and grab it

I then put my phone down and groan loudly, 'how embarrassing' i thought to myself before i heard another buzz, i check my messages to see that bills texted me back.

(MESSAGES)

Bill: cool, maybe we can finish what we started. Inlove with your piercings by the way ;)

As soon as i read that my face went red and i smiled to myself, I never knew Bill could be so bold.

Good to know Bill likes my piercings though, maybe ill show them off more..

just for him.