'Missing you' pt2 (Bill Kaulitz)

Its been about a 2 months since bill proposed and our relationship has never been better, We've been thinking about having the wedding in about 11 months so we have plenty of time to sort everything out without having to wait to long. Lately we've been talking about our future together and having kids has come up a few times, Bill desperately wanted to have kids when we get married because he adores children. Of course i agreed but i still wasnt 100% sure wether i was ready for kids or not, But last week i got a massive surprise.

I decided that today would be the day that i tell bill im pregnant.
Last Wednesday i started feeling pretty sick so i called my friend and she said to take a pregnancy test, So i did. And believe me i was so shocked when i saw it was positive, I wanted to tell Bill immediately but i thought id rather it be a surprise. Bill was out right now with the band so i started getting ready to surprise him, i got my pregnancy test and put it in a small box and wrapped a ribbon around it, I put a note under the ribbon and took a deep breath. I knew he was going to be beyond happy about this but for some reason i was still nervous, What if we couldnt raise the kid? What if he leaves me eventually and i end up having to raise the kid by myself? What if theres complications during birth?
I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i heard bill shout out from down stairs,

"N/N Im home!"

I took another deep breath as i began heading down stairs, I noticed he was in the kitchen getting a glass of water so i hugged him from behind, leaning my head on his back.

"I have a surprise for you" I hum out happily but nervously, He immediately turns around and smiles widely.

"Yeah? what is it?" He asks excitedly as he wraps him arms around me, I smile as i hand him the box and watch his face light up.

*Bills Pov*

Y/N hands me this box with a cute ribbon and note on it, Obviously i read the note first.

Dear Bill,

I have an amazing surprise for you and i know that you will love it so much, You're an amazing boyfriend and i cant wait for you to become my amazing husband. But most importantly i cant wait to watch you become a dad, I know you will be the best father ever.

I love you very much, With all my heart.

I smiled to myself aftee reading the note, I was happy that Y/N wanted kids aswell. I couldnt wait for us to start our own little family though sometimes i wish we already had one. I put the note on the kitchen bench before kissing Y/Ns foreheae, I then continued to open the box slowly. My jaw dropped as i saw what was inside the box.

"You're pregnant.." I whispered in disbelief, I looked up at her and smiled widely as i felt tears form in my eyes.

"Oh my god, Y/N!! Im gonna be a dad!" I yelled excitedly as i took her in my arms and lifted her up, spinning us both around slowly. Once i put her down again i immediately cupped her face, kissing her passionately. The love of my life, My soon to be wife, was pregnant. We were finally starting our own little family and i couldnt be more ecstatic.

*End of Bills pov*

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at bill with my eyes watering, I watched as he looked down at my stomach and began sobbing quietly. He sunk to his knees and lifted my shirt up before placing a gentle kiss on my stomach which made my heart melt, He looked up at me and seeing him crying happily about becoming a dad made me tear up. He stood back up and hugged me once again tightly but making sure not to tightly,

"Your going to be the most amazing mother" He hummed happily as he burried his head into my shoulder, As soon as he said that i felt my worries go away. Maybe I was ready for a kid, But wether i am or not i know that ill have Bills support every step of the way.