'i hate you' pt3 version2 (Both Kaulitz Twins)

!!QUICK A/N!!
this story will be the Bill ending of
'i hate you', I hope thats not confusing.  Also this is originally a Tom imagine so there will be some parts with Tom and Y/N but Bill and Y/N are endgame in this story, Sorry for taking so long to finally post this story :)
_________________________________________

It had been 2 years since i left Germany, And as much as i didnt want to leave i knew i had to if i wanted a fresh start. To leave all the pain and drama behind.
But less than a week ago i moved back to Germany, As scared as i was to run into any old friends i couldnt help but secretly want to run into my old friends because i had missed them all so much and i felt so shitty about leaving most of them without saying goodbye. Especially Bill, He was my best friend. He was always there for me no matter what, He was so sweet and caring, Always looking after me and putting me first. He was basically an Angel and he didnt deserve to be hurt the way i must've hurt him, But I didnt want any contact with Tom after what happened so i thought it wouldve been for the better if i just stopped talking to the entire band, to avoid any more drama and all.

I was heading to a small cafe near my new house and on my way in i accidentally bumped into somebody,

"Oh im so sorry- Wait..Casey?!" I say in disbelief as i look at her, Her jaw drops and she hugs me tightly.

"Y/N?! I missed you so much oh my god, We need to catch up!" She squeals happily as she pulls away from the hug and looks at me with a wide smile,

"Yeah definitely! How about later tonight?" I say as i watch her eyes light up,

"Hell yeah! lets go to a club tonight" she says excitedly which makes me laugh, I emd up giving her my new number and we chat for a bit before heading our own ways.

*TIME SKIP*

Casey should be at my house any minute now so i finished getting ready, I straightened my hair and added small braids in it, I did deep smokey makeup that matched perfect with my dress and heels. Just as i finished spraying my perfume on myself i heard a loud beep, I squeal excitedly and grab my purse with about everything I'll need tonight in there and rush down stairs and into Caseys car. Almost immediately after i got in her car she turned the radio on and sped off to the club, We both sung along loudly to the song that was playing on the way to the club, And when we finally arrived we hurriedly rushed inside while giggling.

After a few minutes of being at the club i found myself sitting in a booth with Casey and 2 random guys, I felt a little uncomfortable there because Casey was very drunk and these guys kept flirting with us both. Suddenly Casey gasped loudly and got up, She rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist then dragged me onto the dance floor.

"This is my favorite song!" She slurred excitedly as she began dancing, I just chuckled to myself and danced aswell.
After what felt like forever we finally went back to the booth but on the way i was stopped by a familiar voice,

"Y/N?? is that you?"

I turn around and im met with Tom, My eyes widened and i felt my heart drop.

"Tom?" I replied in shock, I looked him up and down noticing how much he had changed. I snapped out of my small daze when i felt him pull me into a tight hug, I was taken by surprise when he did that but i hugged him back.

"Y/N im so so sorry for everything i did to you...I didnt meant to hurt you, I was just stupid back then and didnt realise how bad i was fucking up" He rambled with his head buried into my shoulder, I sighed softly as i played with his hair.

"Tom, its okay. I dont care anymore about what happened, Its in the past. Overtime i realised that holding onto my grudge about it wouldnt let me forget the pain..So i forgive you now." I said as i rubbed his back, I felt his head move from my shoulder and i pulled away from the hug slightly to look at his face. He had a wide smile plastered across his face which made me chuckle to myself a little bit, Suddenly i realised that if Tom was here Bill was probably here as well.