'More than friends' (Tom Kaulitz)

Tom has been my best friend for as long as i can remember, We're inseparable. I tell him everything, All my secrets, My crushes, My enemies, Everything. And he does the same, And he always talks to me about girls he talks to which has never bothered me but for some weird reason, lately I've been feeling..upset and jealous, i guess? Whenever he mentions a girl i can't help but wish he didn't hookup with anyone, that he didn't like any other girls or talk to them. But that's crazy, Hes my best friend and it'll always stay that way..Nothing more, nothing less.

I watched as the clock hit 4 pm, Still waiting for tom. I had gotten a date tonight and tom promised that he would come over to help me pick out a dress for it, But he was already 10 minutes late. Suddenly i hear a knock at the door which makes me instantly jump up and rush towards the door, swinging it open. As soon as i see tom i grab his hand and drag him in with a sigh of relief, I begin to pull him along with me as i run upstairs.

"Not even a hi? Wow." He says sarcastically with a small chuckle as he stumbles behind me, I roll my eyes in return even though he couldn't see it.
As we finally reach my room i push him onto my bed and rush over to my closet, pulling out 7 dresses. A silk red mini dress, A purple slip dress that ended right under my knees, A short blue lace dress, A white halter mini dress with a low neckline, A simple black mini dress, A white strapless mini dress and a strapless light pink mini dress that ties at the back. I took all dresses into the bathroom and changed into the red one first, I walk out and smooth out the dress softly as i do a small spin for tom.

"So? What do you think?" I ask nervously, Watching as tom examines the way the red dress fits my body, hugging my figure perfectly.

"It looks good N/N, Can you do a slower spin for me?" He asks and i nod. I turn slowly, Pausing for a second as my back is faced towards tom.

"Yeah that fits nicely and it looks really pretty on you." Tom says as i slowly turn back to face him,

"Can i see the other dresses?" He asks and i nod, I rush back into the bathroom and change into the blue dress, I then walk back out and watch as toms face lights up. My eyes follow his as they travel up and down my body,

"Is this one good?" I ask and he just nods as he slightly moves his lip ring with his tongue,

"That ones..Gorgeous.." He says with his voice being barely above a whisper,

"Hmm i don't know.." I mutter to myself as i look down at my body in the dress.
I walk to my mirror and look at my figure in the dress, trying to decide whether i like it or not.

"I think the other dresses would be better.." I huff out as i go back into the bathroom once more, putting the next dress on. I continued to show him what the other dresses looked like, Then i finally reach the last dress, The light pink strapless one. I slipped it on and walked out into my room again, toms jaw dropping ever so slightly as he takes in the sight of me wearing this dress. I do a slow spin for him and as i stop with my back towards him he groans quietly,

"Fuck Y/N, That dress is short.." He huffs out and i just roll my eyes as i turn back to face him,

"Its not that short, I think its cute" I hum out softly with a small grin, Tom sighs and looks my body up and down.