Take Care of Him

The Kim Couple were blessed with 6 healthy and sound sons but the wish of having a daughter always used to topple in the Kim couple's mind . And with this, they planned another baby but unfortunately, Mrs Kim died while delivering the baby leaving behind a fragile premature Namjoon for the others to cherish. 

Mr Kim accepted the reality and even though he dearly wanted a daughter, he chivalrously took care of his youngest along with his other six sons. Namjoon never felt the emptiness of a mother's warmth but he surely felt the bitterness of his hyungs towards him. The others never liked Namjoon and that was for two reasons, he snatched their mother from them at a young age and second, they wanted a baby sister and not a weak baby brother whom they would have to take care of. 

They all went to the same school and when Namjoon would use to get bullied for being weak and a nerd none of them would say a single word, every day he would come back with new bruises on his body which never were seen by his father's eyes. 

As soon as Namjoon turned 13 he was admitted to the training center where his brothers too were admitted when they got the same age , because of belonging to a Mafia origin . But there was a difference between his training and his brother's training which just irked their loathe even more for Namjoon . 

The same mistake that Namjoon did  , lead him only to some extra rounds of running but the same mistake by any other brother would lead them to extra hours of whipping , belting and numerous other sorts of torture . 

All because their father thought that Namjoon was still physically weak and won't be able to handle the pain . To be frank Mr Kim didn't want to be biased but he cherished Namjoon as the last gift from his wife and without even realising he favoured Namjoon over others for uncountable times . 

When Namjoon turned 16 , his responsibility was officially handed over to Jin as Mr Kim fell seriously ill and they made sure to take out their years of build-up frustration . A single mistake would lead him to hours of painful beating and the poor boy would just take it without even a single complaint , all because he loved his " hyungs ". 

{ Sorry for the long intro but I just wanted to set a clear plot before actually starting } 

It was another day when Namjoon was 15 minutes late to the training ground . 

Jin : You are again late Namjoon . What's the excuse this time ? His voice was so cold , so unlike of what his tone used to be with his other brothers . 

Namjoon : Hyung I am really sorry , I was studying late till last night and slept like that so I forgot to put the alarm . By now he had learned not to stutter and lie while answering any question asked , not like he could stutter or lie when he was speaking a normal sentence because he was never allowed to speak even a single unnecessary word in front of his brothers . Just obeying all their orders without any protest in the hope that one day they would love him too . 

Jin : Hmm, for now, go and do your daily warm-up. 

Namjoon : Okay hyung . Within a second picked up the weight bags on his shoulders and started running , encountering his other hyungs in the way who had almost completed their running . 

The only difference between the training under the supervision of Mr Kim and Jin was that Jin was never biased , he would punish them equally and in the same manner for the same mistake, however unlike his father he didn't tend to the youngest's wounds later . 

After another 20 minutes, Namjoon was done with his warm-up and joined his brothers . 

Jin : Today Namjoon and jungkook will pair up and whoever loses among you two  will get whipped for 15 minutes .