Forgive me!

There might be a bit of forcing in this , not exactly but a tiny one !

Namjoon loved his older member Yoongi , more than just a bandmate and that was obvious to everyone . But Namjoon always made sure to respect his hyung and be within his limits , somewhere Yoongi had the idea about the younger's feelings too but until it wasn't troubling him he also remained usual with Namjoon just like the others . 

That was until Namjoon was just too frustrated and caught up with everything , he had a lot of lyrics to revise whose deadline was just coming up after that the performance they had at VMAs wasn't exactly up to the mark, and being the leader all blame was on him . All of this still wasn't enough when he saw Yoongi hugging and kissing a rapper's cheek and that was the last pull for Namjoon . He however still tried his best to control himself but maybe Yoongi was in a mood to pull his strings that day . He wanted to just go back to the dorm and sleep in his Jin hyung's embrace but everything went the exact opposite as Yoongi entered his studio shirtless . 

That's it ,  even the most disciplined souls have their breaking points. Namjoon too frustrated with everything launched onto Yoongi and started kissing him sloppily . It was both of their first kiss and none of them wanted it to be this way , but the situation was doing nothing but adding fuel to the fire . Namjoon didn't stop until he could taste the salty tears flowing from Yoongi's eyes and as soon as he realized it he left Yoongi with a jerk , continuously apologizing like a mantra . 

"Hy-hyung I am s-so sorry I di-didn't me-mean to ... Pl-please don't cry ... I a-am really sorry " frantically tried Namjoon to amend and apologize for his actions , but Yoongi was beyond shocked he didn't give any reply to the wailing leader and ran to his eldest hyung . 

" Hy-hyung Namjoon he ki-kissed me hy-hyung forcefully . I didn't wa-want it hyung , I fe-fell so dirty n-now ." Cried Yoongi in the arms of Jin , in the corridor of the HYBE building , Jin couldn't digest that Namjoon would do something like this , but without wasting any time on any of that he first pulled Yoongi to the bathroom and once he was sure that the younger was calm enough , he analyzed the whole situation . 
He wasted no time in asking all of them to return back to the dorm and here they were seated in the living room with Yoongi snuggled up in Jin while Namjoon stood right in the middle with his head hung low in shame , he was ready to take any punishment just to get his hyung's forgiveness  . 

" Namjoon why did you do that ? " Sternly asked Jin as Namjoon looked up with tiny bit hope , happy that he was at least getting the chance to explain himself but he was aware that even if he had any stupid reason they wouldn't justify his actions . 

" Hyung I am really sorry , I know a sorry won't change what I did and I am really guilty for that . But I was just too frustrated since morning and a little bit jealous too and then when hyung came shirtless in my studio I let all of it take troll on m-me and ki-kissed hy-hyung " Stammered Namjoon at last , too ashamed to tell his actions . 

" And why were you, frustrated young man ? Weren't we all , do you think you are any special , huh ?" That did hurt a little to Namjoon , Jin was clearly outlooking the duties he has to do as their leader but too overpowered by guilt he didn't focus on that and again started speaking . 

" I had a long list of lyrics which I need to revise and submit by tomorrow , after that because of the performance I got scolded by PD nim in front of everyone, and th-then I s-saw hyung hugging and ki-kissing his friend o-on cheeks so just all of that a-all together . I am re-really sorry . I will take any punishment just pl-please forgive me hyung . I a-am really so-sorry Yoongi hyung ." Namjoon was by now crying like a baby on his knees in front of everyone , everyone melted at that except for Yoongi . Jin softened too , he knew Namjoon was genuinely sorry and he didn't mean it .  Jin, with the authority to decide Namjoon's fate, sighed deeply. He realized sometimes guilt could be a far greater punishment than any outward reprimand.