Respect

This is Jin centric oneshot .

I will post the Namjoon one tonight .

I am Choi Y/N 19 years old , a month back my mother remarried , My appa died when I was only 6 years old so I don't remember much about him . I always craved for father's love as I was deprived of it since I remember . But now the guy momma remarried , he is awesome . I get the warmth of a father from him and he treats me like a princess .

Well not just this I got 7 stepbrothers too , I was expecting to have a thrilled life with them , like that in fan fice but I am glad . they all are pretty chilled guys . We got along really well , but they have a weird obsession with their eldest hyung's butt . At first I thought what an Alabama , but when I stayed with them for few days I understood for some reason that none of them can explain . They like to spank their hyung's butt randomly . In fact the coldest one too , he might not show many emotion but he keeps spanking him whenever he gets the chance . Like when he is cooking or just stands up from the couch or anytime he is standing . Weird fetish I know .

Sometimes I wonder , doesn't he feel pain from it or he is just habitual . He doesn't even say anything , just gives them a look that I can't understand and continue his work .

It was another such day , when mom and dad were at home which is rare because since they get married they are just outside roaming and exploring different places . Everyone was sitting in the living room except for jung kook and jin . Jung kook was still asleep and jin was cooking breakfast for all of us .

Namjoon oppa was as usual reading a novel , which seems pretty motivational to me from the cover , definitely not my type . Yoongi oppa was taking a small nap , while jimin oppa and tae hyung oppa were laying on hoseok's lap who was patting their lap . And the new couple , of course they were talking to each other oblivious of their surrounding . It was all pretty peaceful , until we heard jung kook shouting jin oppa's name and he sounded , worried ?

Jung kook POV

I finally woke up after a lot of disturbance from jin hyung and came downstairs to have breakfast . While passing the kitchen I saw he was still cooking and his back was facing me . I decided to take my revenge about today's morning as he didn't let me sleep , so a small revenege won't hurt . Moreover , Jinnie hyung doesn't scold or say anything to us . Especially me , maknae privileges you know . So I went and smacked his back really hard , that even my hand started hurting , without waiting for any response or reaction from him as usual . I turned back and started going to the living room where everyone was seated . But I heard a soft sob , only me and hyung were here in the kitchen so of course it was from him .

Gosh , what happened is he crying beacuse of me ?

Jin POV

I was cooking breakfast and it was almost done when I felt a sharp pain and immediately a sob left my mouth . I was done with it now , I never say anything to them . They just come and spank me whenever they wish , and i ignore it for the sake that they are younger than me and I can bear this much for my doesangs , but doesn't it apply for them too , they should also mind the fact that I am older than them and respect me .

No one's POV

As soon as jung kook heard his hyung sobbing he without a single thought ran to him and engulfed him in a hug , jin flinched but kept crying and repeated " It hurts " "It hu-hurts " like a mantra . " Hyung , what is hurting . Please tell me . Shh stop crying please " jung kook tried his best to calm him down but when he saw that he couldn't handle it alone he started calling for his other hyungs . " Hyungs , come fast . Jin hy-hyung , pl-please come fast " by now he was cryign as well .