2

julian's POV

All is tense at Annfield. It is already half way through the season and Liverpool aren't doing the best we could. I haven't been doing the best I could. This is my first year of being first goalkeeper  for the club and i feel like i am playing horrible. my team mates reassure me though that everyone is playing their best game including me but it doesn't feel enough.

The fans are most of the time incredibly and very supportive but the minority of the few that are critisising me stick out like a sore thumb. They are the ones that keep me up at night just like tonight.

After a long match day and seeing my physio i was finally able to get home and get a long boiling shower to get rid of the day. With my dinner in hand i sat down in front of the tv and was going to watch a random Telanovela but the sky sports commentators caught my attention.

"As for Garnacho he was all over the place. He should've let in about another 5 goals with the way he was playing. He was lucky it was only two" one pundit said.

"I completely agree with you. His head just didn't seem in the game, which is incredibly risky for a goalkeeper. Liverpool really need to clean up their act " the other pundit expressed.

from there on i just tune them out, not wanting to hear how i should have passed to Henderson and not Gomez or how i shouldn't have gone out of the box with twitter and instagram not helping by amplifying the criticism . Only for a ping on my phone pulling me out of my thoughts.

mystery person🔮

hello again mystery man 

how much trouble did you get in for the golf cart

Julián

mystery man? 

how do you know i am a man 

i could be a woman for all you now

mystery person🔮

well am i wrong?

Julián

well no...

mystery person🔮

exactly only a man would steal a golf cart while a work

Julián 

technically i didnt steal it

i just crashed it 

mystery person🔮

same thing really

Julián 

anyway to answer your question i got yelled at by the maintenance people but my gaffer thought it was funny secretly

mystery person🔮

what's a gaffer?

Julián 

oh uh just what my co-workers and i call our boss

mystery person🔮

huh thats different 

 at a summer job when i was 14

i used to call mine a bitch behind her back so we

all have our quirks

Julián

haha yh 😅

well i best be going i have had a long terrible day

and i need to get up early  

goodnight mystery woman

mystery person🔮

sweet dreams mystery man