5

Third POV

Over the past few weeks the Liverpool F.C. training ground has changed drastically. from the once glum mid-table group of players to an energized, top 5 men all led by one man. Julian Garnacho. Julián is usually a very high energy, chaotic person and his ability and teammates reflect how he is feeling so when he is down and negative his performance on the pitch worsens and everyone knows it. But when he is like the past few weeks all hyperactive and cheerful, there is no ball getting past him. all due to a certain blonde.

After a long game of 11 v 11 the coach finally blows his whistle and says "Alright that's enough for today. Each of you do a penalty and get out of here".

While everyone was getting lined up Julián teased in his thick accent "Don't go too hard on me amigos" knowing full well that only one goal had got past him today out of the several shots.

In retaliation His captain, Jordan Henderson remarked jokingly"the only reason you are in a good mood is because of that girl you've been talking to. and we all know you play better when you are giddy about something".

After that comment all things football have been forgotten and Julián quickly became quiet and bright red. Being exposed and interrogated by his teammates wasn't what he had expected out of today but things usually don't go to plan for him. When his teammates were done jumping on him in excitement and hollering at him with mocking 'ooooooo's , 'aaaaaah's and even Milner saying 'he's all grown up' someone had the sense to actually question him.

"Hold on, how did this start? 'cause i know for a fact you never go out and you don't have any dating apps' ' Robertson questioned the Argentine who just stared at the ground bashfully.

Julián answered the Scot's question with a beat red face and leaning against the goal post. "Well it is actually your fault this started. If it weren't for you breaking my phone I would have never accidentally got her number. not much to be said about it really". Some protest followed his statement but everyone left it be for now with most choosing to go into the changing room and head home But Henderson, Robertson and Salah were not giving up that easily so when walking to the changing room this was their conversation.

"There is so much left to be said like how did you mistake this girl for robbos number?" Salah accused Julián while he and hendo were laughing their asses off.

"I honestly don't know" Julián was also laughing at his mistake, "I thought i had it right and believed for a bit until she told me andy had teleported to Norway."

"Norway! Why would i be in Norway" robbo voiced confusedly

"That's what i said" he replied loudling failing his arms around in his usual manner "i was so confused for the longest time".

"So what do you actually know about this woman" the conversation now took a slightly more serious tone ,"Because for all you know she could be an ax murderer" Jordan now questioned concerningly.

"Well... Nothing apart from her name and the fact she has two very cute cats". there was a long silence where his friends stared at him in disbelief, "What. she doesn't know anything about being either, only about Luna and Alejandro's existence."

"Do you not see any problem here Julian." Jordan added finally reaching the changing room "I am happy for you and all but you might want to find more about this girl before falling head over heels in love with her". with that Jordan left the group of four to head to the showers.

"He's right mate, just be careful you don't want another stalker" Andy said laughing at the past before also leaving Julián and Salah.

"She was my cousin not at stalker. You know that!" the goalkeeper yelled ahead of him. turning to the attacker Julián remarked "So do you have any words of advice or can i go home".