27

Julian's POV

Waking up next to Taylor will now forever be the best thing in Julian's  life. The way she looks so peaceful with her head on his chest and her hair sprayed across the whole bed or how her noise would twitch every now and again made her look positively angelic.

It was early, he could tell from how the sun just poked through the curtain. He knew he should still be asleep but Julián had never felt more awake. He could help but stare at her and her endlessly beauty.

Some time had past, Julián could tell you how long, and Taylor stirred awake to look bleary eyed up at him.

"Hello?" She croaked, voice still full of sleep.

The Argentine couldn't help but smile down at her, "hi".

"What have I drooled? Why are you staring at me"

He softly smiled at Taylor when she  scrunched her nose at him. "Can't a guy just admire the beautiful girl he has in his arms anymore?"

Taylor didn't respond. Instead she blushed as red as a tomato and buried her face into Julian's chest to avoid the embarrassment.

"What time is it?" Julián could barely understand the muffled question but got the jist of it when she reached for her phone on the bed side table.

It was 7:30 meaning breakfast would open in half and hour.

When Taylor finally reached her open she sprung up for her laying position. "Shit, I have a ton of texts for my friends... and a voice mail for my mother".

"Wait you didn't text you friend when you went to the bathroom last night?"

"No I texted my mother. That's why I have a voice mail dumbo" she rolled her eyes at him while lovingly bullied him, but it's not like Julián could get offended anyway. "Anyway they are harrowing me for answer, what should I say"

"I don't know. Tell them the truth?"

"No that's far to easy. I want them to sweat it a little" Taylor said this as fine it was the most normal thing to do. It almost scared Julián.

"...ok, tell them..." he was struggling to think of anything interesting, " tell them that you... I don't have a clue what you could say". He said this as Taylor was already typing her reply.

"I told them you cried and begged me to take you back" she said stone faced, still typing as her phone exploded, presumably her friends reacting.

"What the hell! Taylor!" Julián was gobsmacked and Taylor couldn't hold it anymore i bursted out laughing.

"I am sorry- I'm kidding- I couldn't - help myself" she said in between laughs. Taylor was laughing so hard that she was clutching her ribs while Julián just looked on at her very baffled.

It took a few minutes for Taylor to finally able to breathe normally again but even then she was stilling giggling to her herself. Julián didn't feel awkward or left out like he probably should do been but he just loved how at ease she looked. Loved?

Rolling onto his stomach Julián tucked the pillow under his chin so he would strain his neck to look at the cross legged Taylor. "So when do I get to meet Selena and Gigi?" He asked as nonchalantly as possible, he knew how ruthless friends could be when I came to their girlfriend's new boyfriend. Boyfriend? Partner? Friend she likes? He didn't really know where they stood currently and made a mental note to himself to ask at some point.

Taylor took a second to respond, "New Year's i think is the earliest". That was a month away, ok he can wait for the ultimate test, "I was going to throw a New Year's party in London, I don't know how that works with you schedule but I am sure we can sort something".

She threw her phone onto the bed and gave Julián her full attention. "Good thing i am in play West Ham in the 2nd then isn't it". Julián replied smirking.

"Isn't it". Taylor grins back at him before changing to subject, "so when can we get breakfast, I am starving".

Looking at the time it was quarter past eight, meaning team breakfast had already started. "We can either eat with my team or we can sneak out to a random cafe again."

Taylor's face light up at the prospect of meeting his team. She immediately sprung up from the bed and went to her bag to fish out some clothes that wasn't the one of Julian's she had slept in. "I can't wait to meet the Argentina team. I want to get all the embarrassing story's from them."

Julián can't help but laugh at her antics, "that might be a little bit difficult, most of them don't speak English"

"Shit."

Authors note

This chapter was very dialogue heavy I apologise but I know have a concrete plan on where it is going, and ending. Don't worry though there is probably like 50 chapter before then.

Sorry for being MIA recently life just got kinda busy and I didn't have any motivation to write but I am back in a way. I don't know when I will be back in a regular schedule School has been kicking me ass recently.

Thank you to Bybyyby for reminding me to update every once and a while. I really do appreciate it in my own weird way❤️❤️