5

Time skip at the cafeteria,

Yn and kuru sat on their same seat, while jungwon left to take lunch for three of them..

Yn was looking at the next bench, which was empty as bts still didn't arrive...

Kuru: what happened baby??

Yn: nothing, just i wanna ask did you got any friend request from our senior??

She nodded slowly..

Kuru: yes but why??

Yn: paboni , show me..

Kuru handed over her phone to yn...

Yn smiled and started checking her Instagram, only to see there were more than 200+ request but her account was private and she only accepted the requests of her close friends. Which, concluded only 49 followers with 10 following back. 2 posts...

Yn sign...

Yn: babe, you should socialize yourself on the internet...

Kuru: what do you mean??

Yn: firstly , make your account public then post your pictures on it...

Kuru: but why??

Yn sign...

Yn: just do...

Kuru: wae??

Yn:( to make someone jealous, obviously)...

Yn: for fun, I know you will enjoy it even , I also made my account public. We will collaborate our posts and will make different reels then all...

Kuru: but...

Yn: trust me you will enjoy it...

She sign ..

Kuru: ok do whatever you want...

Yn: that's like my babe...

Yn firstly checked the account of jungkook, only to see he had more than million of followers, with many posts it will be better to say asthenic posts. With reels about his boxing practice and all..

While, jimin posted very less on social media but still his hype on the internet was not a joke. Of course, they are upcoming hire of biggest families in korea , who have influence in many countries, as well as their feets settled in mafia world...

They were fucking multibillioner...

Yn made her friends account public and posted some good pictures of her...

Kuru's picture (just imagine, you can imagine kuru as yourself also , because she is second lead and will be paired with jeon jungkook 💓)...

Pictures with captions on each..