21

Yn took the rode, in her hands..

Sara: no please nooo...

Yn put rode beneath her neck, and sat down..

Yn: ok we will leave you but only in one condition..

Sara: yes what is it?? Please I'll tell you everything just leave me...

Yn smriked...

Yn: who is that mysterious man??

Sara glup.

Sara: w..ho???

Yn: with whom you are plotting to destroy yn...

Sara: a..h who are you of yn??

Yn slapped tightly twice on both cheeks then pulled her head from her hairs..

Yn: who gave you the right to ask questions from me???

Sara cried in pain, while the boys behind gluped in fear..

Yn: answer me..

Sara: mr k , mr k..

Yn pulled her again and smash her head on the wall, which lead to the bleed..

Yn: who is he?? Why he wants to destroy her??

Sara: h..he is taeyceon, taehyung's big brother, he is a gay and is madly in love with jimin. He never liked anyone around him, he came here 3 years ago. Now, he found that jimin have crush on a girl named yn , so he wants to destroy her just to keep jimin eoth himself. He paid me both money and pleasure on the bed for helping in making his plan successful..

Yn: why wants to kill jimin??

Sara: he doesn't wants to kill jimin, it's just if he will see him being with someone else he will kill both that girl and jimin. Because, if jimin can't be his then he will not let anyone else take what's his...

Yn throw her on the floor..

Yn: torture her, I'll come back tomorrow again..

Jackie and jangwon: yes queen..

Yn went out , while joon young followed her he was impressed by her personality and everything..

He started to think that now queen is his, he will make her his. He will make her fell for him, he will marry her. He was attracted to her, for how strong she is, perfect his type..

Yn: i going see you tomorrow.

Joon young: ok queen take care of yourself, tell me if you need anything..

Yn silently sat on the bike and drive away from there..

Joon young smiled and waved at her..

Joon young: I found my queen.

On the other side,

Yn firstly parked the bike at secret base, afterwards she changed her clothes to normal one and came home..

Time: 6:55 pm..

Yn came inside and found her mother in the kitchen, cooking, while her father was reading newspaper and In-youp was watching television..

Yn: I'm home...

Yn's mom: hlo baby..

Yn's dad: Hello child...

Yn: dadda i want to talk to you..

Yn's mom: yes she was talking about something, she wanted to talk with you..