8

Yn saw,

Kuru was yawning and she lightly stretched her arm which never touched Sara but she dropped her on the next table where jungkook was seated..

All the hot coffee fell on his arm..

Jk: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

Everyone flinched but yn's eyes turned dark...

Sara: omg I'm sorry sunbaenim, I didn't do it on purpose her arm hit mine...

Kuru shook her head...

Kuru: I swear , it never happened I never touched her...

Sara: stop lying your arm touched mine suddenly because of what i lost my balance on coffee and all fell on sunbaenim...

Kuru: b..but...

Sara: why r you shuttering now huh???

She gluped and she started to feel very emotional because her heart was weak for carrying feelings....

She looked down, not matching her gaze  with jungkook in fear that he will surely yell at her. After all, he was well known bad boy who never discriminated between girls and boys when it come on his pride...

Yn sign, she knew kuru have a soft side she is well known introvert because she is afraid to express her feelings in fear it will hurt someone...

In past life, Sara took advantage of this only and created several misunderstanding between her and kuru. Because, everytime when she created trap kuru fell in it because she was to emotional too explain things to yn. On the other side, yn thought she herself was foolish because she believed lies of Sara even after knowing problem of kuru not sharing her things most of time because of her past..

Past, in reality yn's big brother Han seojun loved kuru since the childhood and because of that they were close. 5 years ago, when kuru was 15 year old he asked her out because they made a beautiful couple...

On their date, while returning they got in accident. He died in front of her eyes, which left her taruma. Due to which, she is afraid most of the time because she still can't get over things which happened in past...

In yn's past life, Sara took benefit of this statement and manipulated yn saying kuru could have saved her brother but she didn't . Stupid yn, fell in her trap and end up hurting her best friend who was facing  already so much..

But, god always send angels in everyone's life, jungkook was a god gift to her in past. Because, even after knowing her past he never left her. At first, it looked impossible for him to win her but slowly he made her get out of those painful memories. Almost which were given by yn to her..

But now, everything is different so she will not let things turn in different ways now...

She stood up but before she could say anything jungkook spoke -

Jk: no problem, it's not your mistake hmm mistakes are made by humans only...

He said while looking at kuru and slowly rubbed her head...

Yn smiled...

She knew it, he was a good choice for her. Though, she loved it more if her brother was alive and she could be her sister-in-law. Who can change the reality, it was in front so she will help her to move on...

Kuru gluped and looked up...

Sara bites her lips...

Sara: no sunbaenim she did this on purpose, she hates me that's why this b-

Jk raised his hand...

Jk: it's the end of our conversation here, there is no mistake of her understand...