13

They reached...

Yn looked out of the window and saw her favourite bridge. In this lifetime, she came here for the first time . But, in the past life yn used to come to this bridge very frequently...

She come out from the car and went there...

This bridge was situated in the side of city, so there were no people around this time..

Jimin smiled as he saw she liked this place. He came out of the car and went behind her..

Yn sat on the edge of the bridge, as water was not deep so even if she yn fell in water she would not drool...

Jimin sat near her and saw her looking at the moon. He admired her beauty under the moon...

He slowly put his hand on her. Yn looked at him and smiled..

Jimin: you look beautiful under moonlight, you know??

Yn shook her head...

Yn: ahaan , i don't , you told me this now...

Jimin: hmm...

Yn nodded..

Jimin: so finally, we got some time to talk with each other....

Yn nodded...

Jimin: so tell me something about you...

Yn: ask me whatever you want..

Jimin: nothing special...

Yn: ahaan?? Then why did you message me??

Jimin: aish means not like that I'm shy in asking questions to you, about yourself. What if i made you uncomfortable?? That's why!!

Yn smiled...

That's the reason, she fell madly in love with him...

Yn: ok I'll tell you everything...

Jimin smiled...

Jimin: be careful, i don't want you to hurt yourself...

Yn: don't worry I'll not...

He nodded...

Yn started to tell him about her likes and dislikes, he peacefully listened to her...

Yn: in that accident, I lost my brother and kuru started to live in depression. Now, I pray jk will keep her happy..

Jimin gently squeezed her hand..

Jimin: don't worry, i promise he will give her the happiness of the whole world...

Yn smiled...

Jimin: about you??.

Yn: what about me..

Jimin: do you like someone??

Yn: ummm...

Jimin: hmm...

Yn: yes i do...

Jimin: oh!! Who is the lucky guy??

Yn: don't worry you will get to know him soon as you are already close to him...

Jimin: oh I know him??

Yn nodded...

Jimin: ok...

He mumbled feeling sad that she has crush on someone else already..

Yn: his name starts with j and he is a cutie pie...

Jimin nodded...

Yn smiled as she knew, he will get to know about this slowly that she was mentioning about him...