14

IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK...

Yn: roller coaster, rollercoaster...

Kuru: no even if we are here, it doesn't mean you will take these dangerous rides. I'll not let you go there, it's not good for you..

Yn pout..

In-youp: she is saying right..

Yn: then what you think, which ride will suit me?? Huh!!

Kuru and In-youp look at each other then smile..

After few minutes,

Kuru: enjoy bobaa...

Yn glare her while seating on the horse ride, which is made for kids...

In-youp laughed while taking photos of her..

In-youp: hahahah...

Yn: I'll tell you guys later..

Jungwon: let's go to rollercoaster, till her ride finish...

In-youp: yes yes....

Kuru: you guys go, I'll not join you guys, I'm afraid of heights. Besides, we need someone to look after yn, so I'll be here .

Sim: she is saying right, we three should go..

They nodded..

In-youp: call me , if you need..

Kuru nodded...

They three left, while kuru sat on the bench while looking at the who was riding the horse with children while poutting..

Kuru smiled softly..

Kuru: she is so beautiful..

??: Not more than you princess..

She looked back and saw her soon to be fiance standing there with her favourite cotton candy..

Jk: heyy..

She glup..

He sat near her, while handling her the cotton candy..

Jk: here for you..

She blushed and took it then started eating while looking down..

Jk: you here??

He acted like he didn't know, she was here to make her less afraid from the fact that he was following every move of her because of his obsession with her..

Kuru: hm I'm here with friends..

Jk: oh me to, but I saw you seating here alone so I decided to accompany my future wife with her favourite cotton candy..

She blushed.

Kuru: yn is taking ride, while others are taking roller coaster ride. I'm afraid of heights, that's why I'm seating here looking at yn..

Jk: hmm, don't worry when I'm with you don't need to be afraid of anything ok..

She nodded shyly...

He holds her hand, she didn't refused which made him smile...

On the other hand,

Yn come down from ride and come out while poutting, but ahe dumped into someone's strong chest. That person, was powerful enough to catch her fastly..

Yn open her eyes and saw ..

Yn: chim..

Jimin: hey beautiful..