15

Yn looked at him..

He called his boss, but the sound voice was so loud, due to which, he was not able to hear anything..

??: What are you doing here?? I have never seen you here before?? Are you new here?? In which , gang you are involved?? Does our boss know you?? Why are you not responding to me??

Yn: if you will let me speak, then only I'll be able to tell you. The thing is, yes I'm new here and I want to meet your Joon young privately for some business. You are Choi jangwon right??

Jangwon: how you know my name??

Yn: haha you are quite famous..

Jangwon: like ??

Yn: like how handsome you are, how strong you are..

Jangwon: oh yeah yeah I'm, if you want to meet the boss you came , to the right person. I'll arrange your meeting with him..

Yn: one condition..

Jangwon: yes..

Yn: i want him to talk with me, without his cringe girlfriend who is sitting on his lap..

Jangwon: huh!! You know i also don't like her, that's why I heard bad words against her. Just don't say that in front of our boss, otherwise you will be in danger my friend..

Yn: ok I'll be careful, for now please arrange my meeting with him. I have information about the ticn..

Jangwon: you what..

Yn: yes ticn..

Jangwon: ok , just wait here I'll quickly inform the boss..

He quickly went to his boss..

Meanwhile, yn smriked..

Ticn, it was the biggest evidence against their gang. Being, underground mafia was not easy. They had many enemies, with which they already committed many crimes which can easily make them behind the bars.

Ticn, was a chip name, in which there was information of their gang. Ik yn's past life, yn was a good friend of jangwon and Jackie. These two were Joon Young's favourite and top rated fighters/ friends. To surprise, both of them didn't like Sara and they enjoyed it with yn..

Yn went to am mission with them, during which yn gained many secret information about them. Yn knew it where is the chip, because she already stole it and has restored it somewhere to use in good time deal..

At present, yn was here to plot her plan, she was not against Joon young, jangwon and Jackie then their gang . She was against Sara, yn had already planned series of destruction which will make Sara cry for mercy..

As soon as, jangwon informed about ticn to joon young. He left Sara and went with Jackie to his cabin, then sent jangwon to bring yn at his office..

Yn followed jangwon till cabin , after entering in yn started her main plan..

However, on the other hand..

In-youp and others returned from their  roller coaster ride..

In-youp: where is yn??

Sim: she was with kuru right..

Jungwon: yn but kuru is with her fiance, see over there..

In-youp: fiance??

They went to the couple, where girl was silently eating her candy while boy was busy in staring at her..

In-youp: kuru where is yn..

She looked at him..

Kuru: on ride..