19

Jimin: mom..

Yn looked at the elegant lady, she was jimin's mother. Or to say her worst enemy in this household, for once everyone agreed to make yn jimin's wife expect her..

She was born in a rich family and was a spoiled child, afterwards she took over her business and got married to the most handsome boy of that time. They had a boy together and named him park jimin..

They both love him but for them business was the very first priority. While taking care of their business, and making a big empire they forgot to give parental love to their child..

In her past life, when jimin told them that he will only marry yn. They agreed in front of him, but a back jimin's mother used to taunt yn very much because by that time yn's parents were no more. Moreover, yn was not able to complete her studies so she was jobless..

Yn had a small smrik on her face after the attitude of jimin's mother, she knew how to deal with her in a good way. With which, she will stay in control..

Yn: oh jimin it's your mother, i thought she is your sister because she looks so young...

Jimin's mother flipped her hairs...

Jimin's mother: hmm good she knows that I'm more beautiful than her..

Yn: of course mam, ik nothing in front of you...

Jimin's mother: I see , so jimin you like her huh???

Jimin: yes and I'll only marry her...

Jimin's mother: hmmmm, what's your occupation..

Yn: I'm pursuing law madam..

Jimin's mother: oh and what your father do??

Yn: he is a famous jugde, I think you have heard the name of Han seokmin...

Jimin's mother: ahh yes yes!! He is really famous for his justice and recently he showed evidence against gangster Choi. Good I'm impressed with your background too. What about your mother??

Yn: she is a school teacher..

Jimin's mother: oh ok nice!!

She nodded...

Jimin's mother: let's have dinner together first ..

Yn smiled, she knows it was the best way to avoid the greatest opponent...

Jimin was speechless that how yn quickly managed with his mother...

Jimin's grandmother smiled, she knew it that yn was something else since the moment she stepped in this household...

They all sat on the dinning table..

Jimin's mother: so where you met jimin??

Yn: at college mam..

Jimin's mother: hnm tell me what's your dream..

Yn: my dream is to be a judge like my father, he is my idol. I want to follow his path in profession..

Jimin's mother: nice any brother or sister??

Yn: I lost my big brother five years ago, so now I'm single child of my parents..

Jimin's mother: sorry I didn't know..

Yn: it's ok mam..

Jimin's mother: hmm I like her, she seems full of knowledge at least i would say she is eligible for marrying you.

Jimin smiled.

Jimin: yes mom..

Jimin's mother: hmm..