7

Chat...

Jimin: hii...

Yn: hlo chim...

Jimin: you know, chim from your mouth  looks very beautiful...

Yn: really??

Jimin: yes...

Yn: okie...

Jimin: hm between one question ❓

Yn: yes ask.

Jimin: actually I need your help in something...

Yn: hmm ..

Jimin: my friend jungkook, he loves your friend kuru. He got jealous after seeing her with jungwon. I want you to help them in getting together, I'm not forcing you just if you think they will look good together...

Yn: umm okie, I'll depend on her happiness, even though jungwon likes her but she doesn't have any feelings for him. Actually, don't tell your friend I'll post pictures of them together. He will surely confess to her, out of jealousy...

Jimin: nice idea...

Yn: yupp..

Jimin: between are you free this weekend??

Yn: actually on Saturday, we are at the amusement park together. On Sunday, kuru's big brother is arriving from military training, so we are going to pick him...

Jimin: oh ok...

Yn: yupp...

Jimin: hmm any other day??

Yn: umm I'll inform you, if there will be any free day I'll tell you...

Jimin: hmm ..

Yn: yupp...

Jimin: do you have any boyfriend??

Yn: no...

Jimin: any crush...

Yn: hmm...

Jimin: oh who is it???

Yn: ummm why?? Will you help me in getting with him??

Jimin: umm yes...

Yn: 😊😊..

Jimin: ???

Yn: good night 🌉..

Jimin: oh ok good night 🌃...

Chat ends...

Yn giggled and opened her books...

Yn: this pabo boy, just wait for a perfect time i myself will propose to you...

She resumed her studies..

On jimin's side,

Jimin lay on the couch while looking at the chat...

Jimin: why i feel so weird around you yn, I want to sacrifice my everything for you. Even though, we are still not together, I promise once we are together I'll put everything in front of you for what you will desire. Yn you are making me go crazy for you, what have you done to me . I love you yn, i love you...