CH 2: Promise

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"American air!!" Ji-yoo said as she inhaled deeply.

"Indeed, it's quite refreshing actually," Mother said as she looked around.

"Hold on, I'll answer this call real quick," Father said going to the side a bit.

"YN, whatcha think of America?" Ji-yoo asked looking at YN.

"I NEED A CHARGER!!!"

"oh.. yeah, let's get going to the hotel I guess..."

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳November 14th, 2015↝
「9:00 AM」

"Unlock the door!!!" I said extremely impatiently

"Calm down, here-" Ji-yoo said before I ran towards the nearest bedroom and plugged my phone, waiting for it to turn on.

「Ji-yoo POV」

To explain what happened quickly, YN forgot to text Yeji for about twelve hours now.

And he's currently panicking because they were supposed to hang out, I guess it ain't working well right now.

We got here at 8:30 AM, our father booked us a room for now before we can move to an actual house, 'cuz there are still arrangements to be made, or so he said.

Anyways, skipping the boring stuff, I went inside and was completely amazed at the size, it was spacious, even if it was just for two people!

I went inside the room with an open door to see YN desperately waiting for his phone to charge.

Mother and Father were in the next room, Room 712.