CH 23: The Swimming Burger

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"Alright, maybe it can become something greater, but bear in mind that I'm still madly in love with you," She said as I looked her in the eyes.

"So do I," I said as a smirk formed in our faces and I gave her a quick peck.

"Let's get back to the dorm," Yeji said as I obliged.

Waking the dogs up, we made our way back to the dorm and spent the rest of the day having fun and taking care of Haerin and Suho at home.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳June 4th, 2024↝
─────────
ㄴYN's Officeㄱ

It was just a normal day in the confinement of my own office.

Typing away, reading, replying, boring myself with all of the boring and tiring paperwork that came with my job.

But hey, at least I have one, am I right?

I was just doing my usual stuff at the office, until I got a little business email from a very surprising sender.

"A show collaboration?" I asked myself.

Clicking the email, I read its content.

.

.

.

Dear Kang YN of King Kangs' Hotel,

I hope this email finds you well. This email is written to you by a representative from WORKMAN.

We're a company that specializes in collaborating with famous people, most of the time idols and soloists, to work in part-time jobs.

The most famous is Yeh Shuhua of (G)-IDLE, although it should've been to have her come with you, but she currently has her schedule packed with her upcoming comeback.

So we invite you, since you are becoming a brand-new and very well-known individual among the media, along with your significant other, Hwang Yeji of ITZY to come and have a go at this.

The job that the two of you will be working at will be the newly-opened, "해피버거 (Happy Burger)," it's CEO reached out to us last week and we will be making his wishes come true.

This'll help boost the sales and income of our three businesses, in your case, it'll enhance and add more eager customers along with an increase in public exposure for both yourself and Ms. Yeji.

The address of our meet-up place for when you accept our collaboration will be located in the file attached to this email.

I expect that this email has served its purpose of informing you of our objective, we are going to be awaiting your response.