CH 8: Now you Know

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧
「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"This is the sort of stuff a c-couple would promise on," Yeji said as she lifted her knees and covered her head in between them.

"Then this is the best friend version," I say as Yeji looked at me with a somewhat pained look but kept a smile.

"Well then, the promise is made and accepted! Til the day we die YN!" She said as she held out her hand for a high-five.

"YN and Yeji! Together Forever!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「Yeji POV」
↳September 19th, 2023↝

Eight weeks have passed since we released "Kill My Doubt"

And the results are... AMAZING

We received so many awards that we partied at the dorm a bit too much that the neighbors had to quiet us down... hehe

We attended and enjoyed all the interviews and variety shows we attended! Though the one I wanted to join as well was TheKstarNextDoor but Chaer, Ryu, and Yuna got the spot.

"That was the best comeback ever," Ryujin said with a smile on her face as she plopped down on the coach.

"Right?!" Lia said as we all smiled at her reaction.

We just finished recording for a variety show earlier so we're just chilling right now on our afternoon in the lovely dorm.

"YN hasn't texted me ever since that day at the market... Does he even know about the album?"

"Surely he knows of it, I think he's a MIDZY too... I'm gonna text him, I want to celebrate this album's results with him," I thought.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled until I saw his icon.

Just when I was going to text him...

↱Messages
ㄴYou have received a notification! ㄱ

"Huh?"

.

.

.

.

.

ㄴ PD-nim ㄱ