CH 21: The Battles

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

YN and Yeji along with the cast all went back to the resort and got in their own respective rooms.

Yeji and YN were so tired that they just plopped themselves on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Most likely, everyone else felt the same way as no noise was heard since the time we arrived back.

This was Day 1 of their Jeju trip, time for Day 2...!

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳January 2nd, 2024↝
「5:00 AM」

The annoying knock was heard repeatedly on the door. Yeji and I woke up groggily to the sound as a voice spoke out.

"Wake up! I have some stuff to discuss in the dining room before we leave at 6:20," said Ji-yoo as the door of the hallway slammed shut.

"Well fuck me," I said, a slight pitch chance and grumble still audible in my voice.

Yeji's body stretched as her hands flew up in the air and her legs shook.

"That was a GREAT stretch! Ah~!" Yeji said as I chuckled.

"Really? C'mon, let's get up," I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Five more minutes~" She said as I chuckled.

"Alright, five more. I'll get some water to wake you up after five minutes," I said before Yeji mini-celebrated in bed.

Not long after, Yeji went back to snoozing as I readied everything up for an energizing wake up for Yeji.

I went to the dining room, still in my pajamas as I was looking for something to put cold water into the cup I was holding.

"YN! Where's Yeji?" Ji-yoo asked. Noticing that only Ji-eun and a barely alive Min-woo with Lia present, meant that they were the only ones that could move their shit together at this time.

"Yeji's gonna have some time trying to wake up, we'll be back in twenty minutes," I said as Ji-yoo nodded in understanding.

"Just remember, 6:20 leaving time, okay?" Ji-yoo said as I nodded.

Going over to the overly fancy water dispenser, I went and filled up two cups with cold water. After that, I made my trip back to the room.