CH 11: The MAMAs

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"YN!" A voice called to me pushing himself as close to me within the crowd.

"Min-woo?!" I say as I pull him into our line.

"Why were you in the crowd?! What happened!?" I said holding him by his shoulders.

"Ji-yoo's missing!"

"WHAT?!"

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「Word Count: 13055

↪This chapter was made with 12 hours in the making! So I wish that you can enjoy and be involved as much as possible! This chapter is my most effort-ed chapter, and I wish for you all to be as immersed as I did making it!

Plus, I didn't proofread.. hihi

Now, please enjoy!

「YN POV」
↳November 29th, 2023↝

The shuttering of the cameras was just the blink of an eye.

Happening every single second and milliseconds without a rest.

"What do you mean Ji-yoo is missing!" I yelled out in confusion.

"Ji-yoo wasn't in her room this morning!" Min-woo replied.

"But I didn't see her exiting!" Ji-eun said as all of us looked at each other on bewilderment.

"Let's split up, find her in the hotel, I'll contact the guards," I said as I quickly called to let the guards know.

"Min-woo and I will find her on the upper floors, Ji-eun, stay on the ground floor and check the spas, dining rooms, and ballrooms," I said.

Both of them nodded as Min-woo and I rushed off.

「3rd POV」

YN, Ji-eun, and Min-woo rushed inside the grand lobby of the sprawling 20-floor hotel. The opulent chandeliers overhead only accentuated their growing anxiety as they scanned the crowd for any sign of Ji-yoo.

Ji-eun, dressed in her striking black dress, checked the main ballroom while YN and Min-woo scoured the corridors, their footsteps echoing in the vast hotel. Worried guests and staff were starting to take notice of their frantic search.