CH 22: Shout-out

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"YN! YN!" Ji-yoo said running to the couch YN was sitting beside Min-woo.

"Yeah?" YN said.

"Let's surprise Yeji," Ji-eun said pulling out three tickets to ITZY's Philippine concert.

"Why only three?" asked Min-woo.

"Who would be left to clean the dorm?" Ji-eun said as everyone sighed.

"Plus only three seats remained," Ji-yoo said as they nodded.

"Then let's get to the airport!" YN said as everyone got some things and made their way to the airport.

"Wait for us Yeddeong!" YN said with a smile as all of us celebrated.

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

YN POV」
↳January 15th, 2024↝
「7:00 PM」
─────────
ㄴPhilippine Arenaㄱ

The roars of the crowd go wild as the members' faces just flash up on the screen.

"YEJJIII!!!" I shouted as Yeji's face shows up on the screen.

"It almost feels like you guys' weren't being all lovey-dovey last time huh," Ji-yoo said before being drowned out by Min-woo's scream.

"LIAAAAA!!!"

"Well, that's another lover boy," I said as Ji-yoo chuckled.

The three of us all stood before the glorifying stage right before us. Inside the Philippine Arena, our group managed to get near the fence of VIP 2, so we were as close as possible to the members.

Thankfully so to the efforts of our hasty legs and recognition from the guards. As we made our way to the fence, a bunch of MIDZYs also piled up behind us, and soon enough, the whole stadium got filled to the brim with fans.

There weren't even any members present on stage yet but the fans still kept on cheering every time their favorites showed up on the screen!

The concert hadn't started yet, so the majority of us were just sitting on either the floor or the seats that a few lucky people managed to nab.

We weren't a part of those "lucky" people, so we opted to just crouch down to the floor.

Our spot is still very great, it has amazing visibility from both the extended and main stage. But still enough that the members are able to spot us, that is our goal for today.

"Bets in, who's gonna notice either of you first?" Ji-yoo asked as she held out her two hands.

"Yeji's definitely gonna see me first," I say as I put down 10,000₩.