CH 25: Unforgettable Bond

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

「Last Time on "Unforgettable Bonds"」

"C'mon, let's go back home." YN said, holding out a hand.

Yeji looked at it and smiled before holding it.

"After all these years, I never get tired of holding your hands." YN said as Yeji giggled.

"And I never got tired of holding your entire arm!" Yeji said giddy as her entire body wrapped around YN's arm.

"I love you Yeji."

"I love you too YN."

✧───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────✧

「YN POV」
↳November 8th, 2029↝
─────────
ㄴJeonju, South Koreaㄱ

A day of preparation is left for the wedding.

And less than 24 hours left before I get to call Hwang Yeji as my one and only, wife.

Oh how the lords have blessed me with such a fiancé, or much more, a wife.

"Sir Kang? Where can I play this fondue machine?" Miyazaki, one of my most loyal workers at the hotel, asked me.

"Just put it near that table, make sure it doesn't tip over and hits the grass!" I said as he gave me a thumbs up.

"This is gonna be a huge success!" One of the workers said, walking up beside me.

"It has to be, it's for Yeddeong." I said as I smiled.

The sun's rays hit the side of my face as I look down to my engagement ring.

Yeji practically forced me to get one too after I proposed to her 3 years ago, begging me to come to a jeweler to get one similar to hers.

And of course, me being the lovable man I was to her, I obeyed her.

Oh how far that day has come, that was also when ITZY's first contract ended before they all signed another.

How about let's recount a couple of steps back then?

To the day of my proposal.

.

.

.

「3 years ago」

.

.

.

「December 21st, 2026」
─────────
ㄴPhilippine Arenaㄱ

The crowd shouts and woos are heard as everyone cheers as ITZY steps down from the stage carrying their trophy in hand.