Krishna leaving Vrindavan

But that day came, when Krishna must leave Vrindavan and go to Mathura. Radha tried to stop him but then she didn't. She sent Krishna to Mathura herself and gave him power of Radha's love. If she would stop him. Then there would be NO Mahabharat.And no establishment of Dharma. But she allowed him go to Mathura, to kill the evils, and establish dharma.

The external reason for Krishna’s leaving Vrindavan was to attend to affairs such as killing the demons such as Kamsa and others and establishing religious principles (as He had promised Mother Earth prior to His appearance, and which He did in the battle of Kurukshetra) as well as to reciprocate with His other devotees in Mathura and Hastinapura.

However, the confidential fact is that the original form of Lord Krishna never left Vrindavana. He eternally lives in Vrindavana. This is the confidential truth. The activities of the Lord are transcendental. It is not easy to understand His pastimes, for He is the Lord of all the mystics and His activities are all inconceivable, on account of manifesting in different dimensions (planes of existence) simultaneously

 It is not easy to understand His pastimes, for He is the Lord of all the mystics and His activities are all inconceivable, on account of manifesting in different dimensions (planes of existence) simultaneously

The Svayam Rupa form is Vrajendra Nandana Krishna, who is always situated in Kaishora mood in Vrindavana. He is the darling of mother Yashoda and the son of Nanda Maharaja. Whereas the vaibhava prakāśa Rupa (plenary expansion) of Lord Krishna is Lord Vāsudeva, the son of Devaki. He manifests pastimes in Dwarka and Mathura city..

In this way, the eternal nature of the pastimes of Lord Krishna that takes place in His eternal abode of Vrindavana should be understood. Additional insights will follow shortly.

But other Gopis were stopping Krishna and was not letting him go away from them. Because they loved him too.

Krishna made them realised that,

“Love means freedom from all attachments. They are stopping him from his righteous path so they are not showing love, but they are showing “MOH" Love releases us from all attachments and a true lover is that who let his/her lover go to his righteous path and never stop him/her in the path of dharma and give his lover the power of love.”

Then all Gopis realised it and they didn't stop his path anymore. Krishna got selfless love from all the people of Vrindavan. Radha allowed Krishna to go to his righteous path and didn't stop him from going. she teached us about real love and real sacrifice.