Siddhashram

When 100 years of Sridama’s curse passed, Shri Radha & other Gopis decided to leave Kadalivana and go to Siddhashram in the country of Anarta. Accompanied by his sixteen-thousand queens and all His relatives in the Yadava dynasty, Lord Krishna also went on a pilgrimage to Siddhashram.

By Shri Radha's order many millions of strong Gopas, weapons in hand, protected the pilgrimage-party in Siddhashram. Sticks in hand, a hundred groups of very strong Gopis protected and served Shri Radha as she bathed at Siddhashram. As the men of Dwarka, wishing to bathe there, were being beaten with sticks, Lord Krishna’s queens entered that place.

The queens asked: Who is the girl bathing here? Her power is wonderful. The best of the Yadava warriors are terrified of her. Who is Her beloved? What is Her name? Where does She live? O Lord, You know everything. O son of Devaki, please tell us.

The Supreme Personality of Godhead said:

She is named Radha. She is the daughter of Kirti and Vrashbhanu. She is the queen of Braja and the queen of the Gopis. She is very exalted. I am her beloved.

Accompanied by many Gopis, from Braja She has come to bathe at Siddhashram. The great Yadava warriors are terrified of her. That is her wonderful power.

After hearing Lord Krishna’s words, beautiful Satyabhama, who proudly thought herself the queen whose youthful beauty was the greatest, slowly said:

Why is Radha so beautiful? Am I not beautiful? Beauty and virtue worship me. Many begged for my hand.

Because of my beauty Akrura and Katavarma fled and Satadhanva died.

On the day of my marriage as a wedding present my father gave the Syamantaka jewel. That jewel produces eight bharas of gold every day. In the country where that jewel is worshiped there are no famines, plagues, calamities, diseases,thieves, or anything inauspicious.

Because of that jewel there is great power in my home. Because of that jewel Lord Krishna loves me and took me riding on Garuda.

Because of me Lord Krishna attacked Pragjyotisa City and fought with Bhaumasura. It is by my mercy that you all came from Bhaumasura’s City

It is by my mercy that all of you became Lord Krishna’s wives. Of that there is no doubt. It is because of me that Lord Krishna returned Indra's parasol.

Because of my wish Lord Krishna returned Aditi's earrings and Indra's parasol. Because of my wish Lord Krishna took Bhaumasura's riches and his elephants powerful as Airavata. Because of me Lord Krishna fought with Indra

By the doorway of my house a parajita, the king of trees, eternally grows. With devotion to him I have brought Lord Krishna under my control..

It is because of me that Lord gave many gifts to Narada Muni. No one is my equal. Who is glorious and powerful like me?

No one is beautiful and virtuous like me. Who can be? Can it be said that this girl Radha is beautiful and virtuous like me? O Rukmini with the beautiful eyebrows, Sisupala and a host of kings fought over your beauty. Are you not beautiful? Friends, this Radha is only a cowherd girl. You are all princesses. You are fortunate and glorious. You are all worthy to be worshiped.

Proud of their good fortune, virtues, wealth, and youthful beauty, the eight principal queens spoke to humble Lord Krishna. The queens said:

From Your own mouth we have heard of Shri Radha. We remember You said that you love her eternally and she loves you eternally.

We wish to see her, Radha, your beloved, who lives in Braja, and who, unhappy because she is separated from you, has come here to bathe.

"and taking the sixteen thousand queens with Him, Lord Krishna went to see Shri Radha.