Tulsi's curse

Tulsi will born and she does penance and wishes Krishna to become her husband then Krishna says shankachuda is partial form of Vishnu you can marry shankachuda. Then tulsi marries shankachuda and shankachuda will be torchuring all the demigods who will pray lord Shiva to fight with shankachuda and lord Shiva and kaalimaa will fight vigorously but still they cannot do anything to shankachuda because of tulsis devotion to her husband so lord Vishnu takes the form of shankachuda and goes to tulsi and behaves close with her. As tulsis pure devotion to her husband is broken down shankachuda loses the battle.Tulsi will doubt duplicate shankachuda then lord Vishnu takes his original form and removes his appearance as shankachuda.Now tulsi gets angry and curses lord Vishnu to become a stone(shaligraam).lord Vishnu will give her boon that “Tulsi your hair shall become tulsi plant and who offers tulsi leafs to me shall be blessed and I shall wear tulsi leafs as garland and your body shall become a river called gandaki on banks of which I shall become shaligram. Those who daily worships shaligram and offers tulsi to shaligram and do offering their desires shall be fulfilled and they will attain salvation”.

 Those who daily worships shaligram and offers tulsi to shaligram and do offering their desires shall be fulfilled and they will attain salvation”