radha in Kurukshetra

One day, Radha and Krishna met each other. Radha was looking a lil pale and sad. Krishna asked her why, and she answered "Ohh it's just nothing Kanha". Krishna talked happily to her for a while, and then Radha asked him to play the flute once before he leaves. Krishna agreed and started to play a very melodius tune. The night was approaching, and the nature, the moon, and everything around them seemed just divine. Radha put her head on Krishna's shoulders ( ohh, what a beautiful scene that would have been). Krishna felt all the love of the world gushing towards him as Radha slept on his shoulders. He was filled with love. He played the flute for a very long time, and finally finished with a quivering note.

He asked Radha "Radhe, did u like it? Today i feel very much happy, so i played the flute for long."

Radha did not respond.

Krishna continued to talk to her. But Radha gave no response to his words. She was just there, sleeping smilingly on his shoulders. Krishna probably thought that she was too much overwhelmed, such that she went into a trance.

He shook her to wake her up. She still did not respond. He tried everything he cud, but he could not find success.

Finally, he felt her pulse and breath. She was not breathing. Also, he cud not feel her pulse. It had completely dropped.

Krishna's heart broke.

He was still there, beside Radhe, resting her head on his lap. He was shaking uncontrollably and tears were overflowing thru his eyes. He decided he would never ever play any music instrument again. Radha's death had bereaved him completely.

His eyes then fell over his flute he held.

He broke it, and while doing it, the whole world was crying and heartbroken.

He then threw it in a place from which it could never come back to him again.

Radha had merged into him, and he felt it. She had always resided in his heart, and still was.

Such was his love towards Radharani.