Chapter 17

Author's pov

Mr Min: Tommorrow.

Present..

Y/n: what!But-

Mr Min: No buts You know this is important.

Y/n: ok I was anyways born ready 😎.

Mr Min: All the necessities and paperwork will be done by us don't worry and we are not suspecting on Mr Hwang In Yeop he is a innocent person you just have to access his phone to know the address of Nancy (as she never mentioned) go to his house to surf into his parents office or Nancy's old room for clues and besides that you be firends with him and if there is a situation where u have to tell him the truth then u can just hope he helps and Well He is hot and handsome so I won't mind him as my son-in-law.

Mr Min made sure to see Taehyung biting his inner cheeks while listening to this.

Y/n: Ok thats a lot 👁️👄👁️.

Mr: I expect high from you...ok that all make sure the college starts frm 9 and u are going to Teach Chemistry.

Y/n: What is his sub?

Mr Min: Bio.

Y/n: 👁️👄👁️ Hwat man teaching About reproduction omo the students must go crazy.

Tae: What did u say?

Y/n: Nothing.....

Tae:*to himself* I heard you.

A/n: I heared u too 🙂.

Tae: Author why Why u do this to me 😭😭.

A/n: Listen my boy who ever told u everything is fair in love and war then they should also know that this is not love this is a WAR (world war 3) between you and Hwang In Yeop ok.

Tae: How am I gonna get Y/n 😢😢.

Y/n: Am I am object?

Jk: Noona come here for a bit.

Y/n: Coming...

A/n: So how you're gonna get Y/n well how about me I am bootiful too.

Tae: Noooo only her.

Y/n: Whose her?

Tae: Your sister-in-law.

Y/n: What!!? JIMINSHII.

Jimin: this is the last time I am saving you.

Tae: ok.

Jimin: Now give me ur sister's no so I can make her Y/n's Sister-in-law.

Tae: No even In a million years plus she has a kid (not realted in real life.)so you're up for that.

Jimin: Whaa ok Ig now hobi Hyung have to fake voice as a gurl.

Y/n: No need I heard everything.

Jimin: I am sry.

Y/n: 4 cupcakes and 3 scoops icecream only then.

Jimin: Ok.....

Anyways.

Let's continue.

*Time skip*
Author is lazy as always.

Next morning.

Y/n: Goodmorning world now I am gonna get ready.

I wore this and got ready.

Let's goo....

Thanks for reading tmrw is my exam Hope it goes well.

Even though I have not studied.