Chapter 31

Y/n's pov

Zhe: Revenge? You sure?

Me: Yes.

Zhe: Ok I won't say anything afterall they deserve it.

Me: Hmmm......

*Suddenly Nancy comes*

Nancy: Y/nnniee I was finding you everywhere you know.....so Zhe brought you to his room well that's a surprise.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Nancy: Well-

Zhe: Nancy keep your mouth shut nothing Y/n.

Nancy: ooooo!! I see!! Y/n he doesn't let anyone here so it is a really shock for me...

Y/n: Oo...

Zhe: Ntg like that she is very messy that's why I don't let her in.

Nancy: You said something? 🙂.

Zhe: Uh no...

Nancy: ok...*sus*

Nancy: Did he show you his paintings.

Zhe: Nancy keep shut.

Y/n: what paintings?

Zhe: Uh....ntg.

Nancy points to a small door.

Nancy: that's where he keeps it.

Zhe: Can you like go now.

Nancy: whatever I came here to call Y/n so everything is ready let's have a girl night.

Y/n: ok.....Umm Zhe see you later.

Zhe: ok bye goodnight.

Author's pov

Y/n leaves Zhe sighs and enters the small door it has all paintings every painting was beautiful.....he then pulls a secret book and a small crack opens he enters inside the door closes behind him......that room also had painting but every painting was of the same person Y/n.

He sighs......

And says.

Zhe: Maybe she forgot her childhood memories but.....I didn't she forgot our promise don't worry Flower you will remember.

He sighs and closes the door remembering to lock it so Nancy cannot enter only Nancy knows his secret.

Y/n's pov...

Nancy dragged me to the room but we found In Yeop standing in front of it.

Nancy: and what are you doing here?

In Yeop: I want to join too.

Nancy: It's a Girl's night Idiot are you a girl?

In Yeop: Whatever but you can't go inside.

Nancy: you wanna die?

Me: *sweet voice* Can we please go pretty please?

In Yeop: Fine Just because You said you know You are my favourite more than that Miss Fatty.

Nancy: what did you call me?

In Yeop: Byesss...

*Runs off*

Nancy: Seriously these Guys are eating my head. *Smiles at Y/n* let's go have fun.

We enter inside her room it's so cute just like her.