Chapter 28

Author's pov

Y/n: Wdym?

Y/m: See honey.....lemme tell you in short Your Uncle is a Mafia King the intelligence company you work for isn't a company actually it's a Mafia group they control all activities and Jack who has done murder according to your Uncle or whom you think is your dad hasn't done any of the murders ur Uncle is the actual person who done this murder and the people you have arrested in all those missions are enemies of ur Uncle and BTS is with your Uncle he adopted them when they were kids to work for them and....Eunwoo and you aren't related he is a friend's son of ur Uncle and all those people Like Sandalpie and all are in the plan and that is to Kill you on your 28th birthday because that day you will take the inheritance which is Two years from now....

Y/n: W-wha? And Yibo?

Y/m: He is totally innocent he doesn't know anything but his mum is in the plan with your dad.... And even the caretaker of your house.

Y/n: But- what about the car you had the accident I left the city...Jimin in my childhood said he heard from his Aunt you died and all and I remember your bloody clothes and dad crying I-i.

Jack: Y/n when your uncle kidnapped you he thought it wasn't safe to be in that place so he tried to take you away from there and Jimin is the adopted son of Mr Min and the memories you have aren't real honey they are just fake thoughts created to fool you.....Y-Y/n ik it's a lot to take but.....you were given specific medicines to erase your m-memories....

Y/n: I-

Jack: before you ask me how I know about memories few of my men brought me that information.

Y/n: If you knew then why you never reached me...

Jack: Because you wouldn't believe cause all of the lies he fed you.

Y/n: Then why now?

Jack: Because of your mum.....she after getting stabbed by ur Uncle fell hard on the ground and hit her head hardly by which....

Y/m: Y/n I was in Coma for all these years....

Y/n gasped she had tears in her eyes In Yeop, Nancy , Zhe Yuan tell all were quiet they felt sad for Y/n.

Jack: So we thought when she has woken we needed to try contact you as soon as possible sorry for sending those letters but that was the only way to get you here and know the Truth.

Y/n was quiet it was alot to take in she Loved Taehyung but he was lying to her all the people she loved and she had a happy family came to an end but- She knew she was strong If her mum fighted all these years she would be like her she will fight for herself her mom her dad and for her and for her life which was taken away from her.

( I will use Jack as Y/n's Dad in short Y/D and Y/n's mom is Y/m and Y/n's uncle as in Mr Min).

Y/n got up and hugged her mom.

Y/n: Wrong things happened to us Mum but I will make things right now.

Y/m smiled but Y/n saw the scar of the knife at the back of her neck she felt angry, gulity and pure hatered towards BTS, Eunwoo and Her UNCLE.

Y/d: One more thing Nancy and In Yeop is your Cousin they are ur Mum's Sister's Childern and Zhe Yuan is my secretary.

Your pov

Shit! It's embarrassing and I was flirting with In Yeop in college ughhh!!!

I just smiled at them and they smiled back.

Me: Uh D-dad I had tracker in my phone what if they....

Y/d: Don't worry this our Area so we have Jammer so they won't be able to reach you but you will need a new phone you will get it by tomorrow.

I nodded.

Y/m: It's late sweetie go to sleep now we can catch up tomorrow Ik it won't be able to fill all those years but-

Y/d: we will try....

I smiles at them.

Y/m: Nancy will show your room.

Nancy came to me and smiled.

Nancy: Let's go...

I walked upstairs just a night can change whole life now Ik.

Nancy: Ik you must be sad do you want to sleep with me tonight you will feel better.

Me: I would love to but maybe tomorrow I need to have alone time today I need to take in everything.

Nancy: I am sorry I always wanted a little sister so I became a bit excited...

I hugged Nancy I had tears in my eyes Nancy we don't each other well but ik We will have great bond.

She smiled and hugged me back.

Nancy: We will....Now good night sleep well all the things you need are in your room Sweet dreams.

Me: You too Goodnight.

I entered in my room and Broke into tears. But they weren't out of sadness they were out of realisation they were out of revenge which I will take from those people.

After crying for an hour or so I went to washroom to be fresh and changed my clothes I went to bed maybe it was my exhaustion but I feel into sleep.

Meanwhile Our BTS...

Author's pov

Rm: Fuckkkkkkkkkk How d-did she escape.....boss will find out thennnnn ah!

Jin: Clam down We can do something.

Jimin: What we will do huh!

Jhope: Jin didn't you put the pills in her juice?

Jin: I forgot cause boss had some work.

Suga: Great now we will suffer.

Tae: *in mind* is she ok?

Jk: Guys boss is here.

Mr Min: So I get to know she escaped.

Tae: Bo-oss ye-es...

Mr Min punched the table so hard it broke.

Mr Min: so Fucking find her....How did she escape Jin we'rent u putting pills.

Memebers looked at eachother.

Jin: B-boss she didn't drink the juice.

Mr Min: You were my most trained men and but still I shouldn't have risked a Golden bird in your hand aghhhhh!!! now ask everyone Eunwoo, Sandalpie anyone if she told them anything check her room find something and find why she escaped search the CCTV footage.

BTS: yes boss.

Mr Min: Go wherever you want dear daughter*laughs* I find you.......

Thanks for reading this story 💕💕