Chapter 38

Guys so the story will be completed soon only 5 to 6 parts are left it was a great journey writing this story maybe I'll take a break after this for a bit but for now let's continue with the story as you all were waiting for it ❤️💗.

Author's pov

Taehyung's heart stopped beating for a moment when he hears Nancy say that Zhe and Y/n are getting engaged and would exchange rings in front of everyone he couldn't do anything because maybe it was somewhere his fault maybe he could have told Y/n the truth and maybe she would have stayed he all did this to save her but now his life along with everyone his at stake he couldn't blame Y/n she isn't wrong after losing her parents he cannot even imagine what she went through he never grew up with actual parents his huyngs were the only thing he actually had as a family he can't do anything but laugh at his life where it has taken him he couldn't help just couldn't watch this so he decided the best he couldn't he left......

None of the members stopped him they knew it was hard for him.

Rm was quiet he suddenly remember his talk with Taehyung 2 years ago...

(Now as I mentioned before Namjoon talked to Taehyung something so you will get to know this in here)

*Flashback*

Rm: Taehyung come I need to talk to you.

Tae nodded and He and Rm went to the balcony.

Rm: Tae you Love Y/n?

Tae: Huh?!

Rm: Tell me the truth Tae you Love her?

Tae: Yes. I do alot sometimes too much that now she is gone it's like a big part of me has left I don't blame her never would but it hurts to imagine a different universe where
Me and her would be normal,it doesn't matter if she hates me or doesn't loves me back but I can't bear when she leaves I actually feel thankful that even if she hates me now atleast she feels something even if it's hatred..... huyng....she can hate me,do not talk to me,beat me or kill me but- *teary eyes* if she leaves me I wouldn't be able to live.

Rm got teary seeing Tae in this state that kid never asked for anything always obey when he first came to the orphanage he immediately became the part of the group Tae was like a little brother to Rm.

Rm: Taehyung....don't please I can't see tears in your eyes...

Tae: Hyung ah I never asked anything but can I ask something today?

Rm: Sure?

Tae: What can I do to see Y/n again even if it's for last I'll live happily if I know she is happy because her happiness matters.

Rm: Tae....I-

Tae: Tell me Hyung.....I- it hurts too much I can't even explain her why I did that....I had no choice.

Rm hugged Taehyung he couldn't do anything more than that....
And then Rm Realised things would never be the same.

*Flashback over*

As Taehyung left Rm prayed.

Rm: God I asked anything but today I'll ask can you please make everything better again.

Guess the God heard him.

Taehyung left and went to the hotel's balcony for fresh hair he couldn't do anything he doesn't know whom to blame no one did wrong every one was right in their own way why does things have to be so complicated....