Chapter 25

Y/n's Pov...

As the door opened I saw in front of me a very handsome guy...

Fuck he was gorgeous and his Adam's apple omo!! Stop 😭.

??: Hello Y/n*smiles* nice to meet you I was so excited to meet you that I didn't even let the butler open the door, Nice to meet you finally I am Chen Zheyuan but you can call me Zhe.

A long pregnant silence..

What does he expect me to greet him?

Me: *scoffs* how to you expect me to greet you like I was fucking threatened to come here...

Zhe: Ik Ik but if We wouldn't have threatened... you wouldn't have come.

Me: whatever....

Zhe signaled me to come inside.

I did...

Idk why I should have run and went home Hugged members and feel safe but here I was...

I looked inside the house the house looked rather old from outside but from inside it was beautiful way beautiful I can describe...

Zhe led me to the sofa and told me to sit down.

I sat down as he sat before me maintaining a distance.

Zhe: wait for sometime they are coming soon meanwhile meet others...

Who was he talking about.....

Something feels strange Idk it's good or bad.

He call out to someone as I heard footsteps and I got the shock of my life.....

As I saw the two people in front of me..

They were...

My mouth went dry as I said...

Me: N-ancy....I-n Ye-Yeop....

I was so shocked that I immediately got up shivering and flinching....

Nothing could calm my mind.

The fact was more shocking than seeing them there that they were there...

Together...

Didn't they hate eachother...

A lot of questions were fuming in my mind before I could open my mouth..

Nancy: omg! Stop looking at me like I killed you pet Cat.

Yeop: Y/n Ik It's very hard for you to understand how we are here but you need to listen the Truth.

Wait how does he know my real name....

God save me....

Before I could say anything I heard more footsteps..

Zhe: They are here..

I turned around to look at them.

I got the shock of my life....

I was so shocked that I had tears in my eyes...

I didn't knew the person standing on left but The person on right was......

Mom.

My mom the person who left me when I was 7.

The person who I thought and cried everytime thinking she was dead.

But here she was standing in front of me looking healthy her hair more longer...... She looked a bit more aged but that didn't stop her from looking etheral, beautiful.

It was hard to believe that I saw the person who I loved the most infront of me but still not believing the fact.

Questions.....loads of questions were rummaging trough my head.

Mom: Humbird....Ik you are very Shocked tooo much to speak even. But you deserve to know the Truth.

Mom: Sit down sweetie we need to talk.

The man who was with mom approached me and said.

Man: Hi Y/n Seeing you after a long time...

I noticed tears in his eyes which were quickly replaced with a playful smile.

Man: well you will get to know who I am but let me tell you the name which you knew me from...

I was confused...

Man: Nice to mee you Y/n I am the one and only....

Jack.