Chapter 2 Part 1: Meet the Team

Beacon Academy, Amphitheater

All of the students were gathered in the Amphitheater confused on why Ozpin had called everyone.

Ozpin: Good morning, everyone. I know you all are wondering why I have called you all today.

A few yeah and yeses were heard in the crowd.

Ozpin: Well, I would like to introduce you to your 9 new professors.

Suddenly the Amphitheater erupted in confusion, they would understand one new professor, maybe two, but 9!?

Ozpin: Now I would like to introduce you to them all. And for clarification, they will all going by their nicknames as their personal names will be hidden unless they want to introduce themselves.

Soon the 9 classes/mercenaries walked onto stage with either they're primary or melee weapon out.

Ruby: Look they're here!

Yang: This should be interesting.

Ozpin: Now then I would like to introduce the Scout.

Scout: Ay!

Everyone saw Scout give a two-finger salute with the Atomizer on his shoulder.

Ozpin: The Soldier.

Soldier: Eye's front maggots!

Soldier freaked out the students a little from his actual soldier attitude with him standing at attention.

Ozpin: The Pyro.

Everyone looked at Pyro in his Pyroland outfit with them having a happy, bubbling but also terrifying feeling as he was playing with a unicorn balloon.

Ozpin: The Demoman.

Demo: Aye!

Everyone saw Demo in his King outfit with him stabbing the Eyelander in the stage.

Nora: He is the king!

Demo: Not wrong there little lassie!

Nora: Yeah!

Ren: Nora, calm down.

Nora: Fine...

Demo then allowed Ozpin to continue.

Ozpin: The Heavy.

Heavy: Hm, good stuff.

Everyone saw Heavy holding the Conscientious Objector while in his Soviet outfit. A few of the students looked confused at the hammer and sickle picture on the Objector.

Ozpin: The Engineer.

Some of the people saw Engineer in his Cowboy outfit spinning the Lugermorph around.

Engie: Howdy partner.

Ozpin: The Medic.

Everyone watched Medic use the Kritzkrieg taunt while in his version of a Soviet outfit.

Medic: Ha! Ha! Ha! Oktoberfest!

Students: 'What?'

Ozpin: The Sniper.

Sniper in his Hunter outfit was inspecting his Australium SMG.

Sniper: G'day mates.

Ozpin: And finally, the Spy.

Spy: Bonjour les enfants.

Random Student 1: Is that all we're going to know about them!?

Engie: Hold your horses, here you go Ozpin.