Chapter 6: Mercs Meet Military

The Mercs were now all gathered with each other in the courtyard making sure everyone's being safe, and make sure the supposed Atlas Specialist arrives with no problem, after being sent here by Ozpin.

Sniper: I'm nervous since we're trying to watch the military.

Spy: Oui, but Ozpin hasn't told them we are mercenaries.

Scout: I'm just saying, these... michel-shift weapons are not worth it.

Soldier: It's mecha and I say it is!

Scout: How though?

Soldier: Imagine being a soldier and you have a sniper rifle, yet an enemy is behind you! You transform the sniper into a blade or shotgun!

Scout: That doesn't seem worth it though.

Engie the hopped in the conversation.

Engie: I gotta agree with Scout.

Soldier: What!? Engie, I thought you would be on my side you traitor!

Engie: Look Soldier, these weapons could jam or break with one wrong move, not to mention the maintenance.

Soldier then put his hand on his chin rubbing.

Soldier: Hm...

Engie looked over to see Winter walking with the AK's.

Engie: Fella's, look!

Everyone looked to where Engie was pointing to see the AK's.

Heavy: Robots!

Heavy swung out Sasha, reving her up, only for some of the Mercs to hop in front of Heavy.

Engie: Calm down Heavy!

Scout: Don't do it you fat bastard!

Medic: Nein! You vill not do zat Heavy!

Heavy then unrev'ed Sasha as he calm down.

Heavy: But robots!

Demo: Aye, they ain't attackin' us, chubby.

Heavy: Hm, fine.

The Mercs then watched a man with black hair rip off a head of the AK with a white-haired girl approach with Weiss.

Medic: Is zat Miss Schnee? But who's is ze other?

Scout: Probably her sister, doc.

Medic then gave a chuckle realizing the obvious.

Medic: Hehe, of course! Zheir genetics are interesting, like how does a child have white hair already!

Engie had a different reaction though.

Engie: She must also be that Specialist, Ozpin told us about.

The Mercs watched a conversation ensure between them as the man slicks back his hair as the older white-haired person, they believe is Weiss's sister charge at him trying to stab or slice at him as he dodges.

Soldier: She's a disgrace to the uniform! How can she not even hit him! And I still do not approve of women being in the military, much less a Specialist!

Engie sighed before slapping his head.

Engie: Soldier, we talked about this. This world isn't ours; the women have as much freedom as men.

Soldier grumbled still.

Everyone watched the black-haired man pull out a massive sword as he started to swing at the woman as they started to clash.