Chapter 11: One Shot- Reinforcements!

It's been a "few" hours since the robots attacked, the Mercs and Remnantians were now all sat down as the Mercs popped a few beers waiting for Wave 32 to start. 

Scout: This is ridiculous! How many robots have we already destroyed?

Soldier: I have no clue Scout! All I know is that we should hold firm and not let these trash cans kick our ass, so we can kick their ass!

Heavy: Heavy says we call for more help.

Medic: Ze Heavy is right, sooner or later ve will all be overwhelmed. Ve know zat Gray Mann wants us dead either way.

Engie: Then I'll try and send a distress Beacon through the next portal opening, but I'll need y'all to cover me.

Spy: As long as we get help, we'll cover.

Back over with the Ace-Ops who were talking as the Mercs returned to their position. 

Harriet: We've been fighting.... for 16 hours now!

Elm: I don't get how they're.... still acting normal...

Marrow: It's like they're not even tired...!

Clover then tried to reassure them.

Clover: Look, they're used to this type of stuff, if mercenaries could do a better job than us that only means we need to get better.

Vine: Clover is right, we need to learn more about our enemy if we're going to continue this figh-

Soldier: INCOMING!!

Everyone turned back to the portal to see 3 Giant Heal-on-Kill Heavy with 9 Giant Medics, behind them stomped a Giant Chief Blast and Sergeant Crits Soldier. Behind the giant robots came a R Spy hell with hundreds of R Demoman's

Sniper: Holy dooley!

Sniper then heard the decloak, to which he jumped out of the way and cut the R Spy's head off seeing more decloaking.

Sniper: We got tons of backstabbin' frauds!

Scout then blasted a group of disguised Spies in front of the Ace-Ops who looked as they became undisguised.

Clover: What the!?

Scout: Looks like they're disguising now! Shoot anyone that don't look right!

Harriet: What do you mean!?

Scout: Shoot at the people actin' strange! Most of the time they're Spies!

Scout the swung his Atomizer behind him, decapitating another R Spy.

Elm: Then this should help!

Elm then fired off a rocket at a large group of Demo's and supposed Mercs only for all of them to explode into parts.

Marrow was about to throw his boomerang once more only for the group he was throwing it to, exploded as more explosions occurred.

Marrow: What the?

Marrow and Vine looked up to see a parachuting Soldier firing all 16 of his rockets.

Soldier: Drop down and gimme 20 maggots! 

Soldier then cut his parachute, pulling out the Market Gardener.

Soldier: Screamin' Eagles!

The head of a Spy was then launched off after being smacked with the shovel and into the hands of Harriet.

Harriet: Uh...

Soon bullets flew out from behind Harriet and Elm shredding through the basic robots.

Harriet: Woah!