❁ 8: 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 ❁

"Son are you sure you want to visit Busan?" Seokjin's mother asked her son while calling him from the states

"Yes I want to visit. And moreover it's for my work purpose that I am visiting for." Seokjin said while he was on his way to the airport to take a direct flight from Seoul to Busan.

"Okay then. Whatever makes you happy. By the way have you given a thought of you getting married?" His mother asked to which her son immedietly replied.

"I don't want to talk about it. I am almost at the airport. So I should go now. You both take care." Saying that Seokjin cut the call and stepped down his car and went towards the main gate of the airport.

𝑂𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝐵𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

"Noona! What happened to your shirt?" Y/n's brother asked when he saw his sister's school shirt filled with ink.

"Some students spilled over their ink on my shirt purposely." Y/n said boringly as she stepped inside their house where her brother was already waiting for her.

"But why? And how dare they do this to my noona!" Her brother said getting angry.

"Calm down brother. Most of my classmates are trying to bring me down and annoy me because they got to know that I am an illegitimate child of my parents. But I could not just let them annoy me or bully me. So when few students spilled their ink on my shirt intentionally, I also took out my ink bottle and poured the ink on their faces." Y/n said laughing recalling the incident from the afternoon.

"Noona you know I just love this version of you!" Her brother said as he hugged her tightly.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑔 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.