❁ 25: 𝘙𝘦𝘥 ❁

"What's happening here?" A very familiar voice asked in between the chaos

"Dad" Y/n said looking towards her father with eyes unspoken of words.

"What is happening Seokjin? Is everything alright?" Mr.Jeon asked walking towards his daughter who hugged him tightly.

"Why are you asking my son? It's your daughter who needs to be questioned!" Inseon said glaring towards Y/n who had no expression on her face.

"What do you mean?" Mr.Jeon asked calmly.

"Your lovely daughter is pregnant but with some one else's child. We all know that Seokjin and your daughter separated years ago and even if they are staying together under one roof for now is only because of Minjun! Then how could she even be pregnant if Seokjin and she are no longer partners!" Inseon spitted her harsh words.

"How dare you say something like this about my sister! Who gave you the right to splash dirt on my noona's character?!" It was Jungkook who just entered the house with Namjoon said as soon as he heard Inseon speaking bad to his father and his sister.

"Shut up! If you don't believe me then just check this report. It clearly says that Y/n is pregnant and still if you all think that this medical report is fake then call a doctor and ask for another test of her. I followed her going to the doctor the other day and there I could get her reports from the hospital staff." Inseon spoke.

"Mom just stop it. I know you never liked Y/n noona but saying such things about her is way too much. She is also someone's daughter, someone's sister and your son's wife so just stop it." Namjoon said seriousness dripping in his voice.

"Not you too Joon! I am telling you she is not a good lady. At first she is an illegitimate child, her mother left her, her brother and her father years ago, she was living alone with Minjun and what proof do you have that she never had any romantic or any other kind of relation with another male while she was not with my son! She is a whor-" Before Inseon could continue a loud shout from her elder son made her shut.

"KIM INSEON IT'S ENOUGH. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU." Seokjin shouted with his face red due to anger. His blood was boiling hearing his mother's words but now she crossed every line and he could no longer tolerate.

"You have never been a good mother to me and your husband let's not talk about how bad he is not only as a father but also as a human. Since childhood you and your husband have forced me and Joon to do what you like not what we like. Because of you both, Joon had to give up his dream of becoming a writer and I had to give up on my dream of becoming an actor. When I fell in love with Y/n, both of you had problem because she is an illegitimate child. You and your husband never accepted Y/n as my wife. When Y/n was pregnant with Minjun you even tried to push her down the stairs so that she could have a miscarriage. When Minjun was born you never loved him. You always used to scold him! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND DID?" Seokjin said making Inseon tremble in fear. She had no idea that Seokjin knew everything all along.