❁ 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶 ❁

Hello Sweeties :)

Thank you for not skipping this part :)

First of all I would like to thank you all for giving a chance to Between Us and for staying with me till the end. I have been very busy since last year August and to be honest I am gonna be more busy in the coming days and months. Due to my uni work, exams, late classes and other related stuff I took some time to update but despite that you all stayed with me for which I will forever be thankful and grateful.

Between Us is my first Seokjin book. My urge to write a KSJ book grew higher when Jin left for military and so last year June I started writing this book and I am glad that I am able to complete it almost less than 50 days that Jin returns >•< .

Through this book I tried to convey the message that if you want and if you have will then you can do anything for your love and family, you can overcome any obstacle for your love and family. Things might go downhill for you at some point of time but always remember that whatever happens, happens for a reason. You just have to believe in yourself and keep your trust in the people you love and who genuinly loves you.

Few of the characters might not have much scenes because as the book title suggests that everything that happened took place between Seokjin and the female protagonist so it was extremely necessary to shed more light on the lead characters of this book than the side characters.

However each character had their own shades and were in Seokjin's and the female protagonist's life for a reason.

I hope you enjoyed reading Between Us. Thank you for appreciating my hardwork <3 I will see you again on my other ongoing books ^-^

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬 was started on 8th June 2023 and is ending today i.e on 27th April 2024 with 1.64K READS and 274 VOTES

With this,

-purplelovetae30 signing off from

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬 || 𝐊𝐒𝐉