❁ 26: 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 ❁

"Hello-" Before Seokjin could say something, a very familiar voice could be heard from the other side of the phone

"What do you think that we would accept you as our daughter-in-law? How dare you tricked our son to fall for a person like you? First you lured him with God knows what and then that was not enough that you gave birth to his son too?! You need to die Kim Y/n because I can't tolerate neither you nor your son in my son's life." Seokjin could hear his father speak and suddenly he heard the crashing of a glass which made him afraid to death.

"You will die bleeding and even if you don't then just go away with your son from Seokjin's life." Seokjin's mother said. Saying that the older Kims went out leaving behind Y/n who was bleeding her head and Minjun who was hidden by his mother under one of the bed.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝐾𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.

"Mom! Mom! What happened to you Mom? Get up Mom!" Minjun kept crying with an unconsious Y/n laying on the floor.

"Jun! Jun can you hear me?" Seokjin shouted through the phone. Hearing his father calling him, Minjun replied.

"Dad! Grandpa and grandma did something with Mom. She is full of blood. She is not waking up dad. I am so scared." Minjun kept weeping.

"Listen Jun, stay with your mom okay? I will call Hoseok uncle to reach there as soon as possible. And I will reach there as soon as possible." Saying that Seokjin cut the call and immedietly called his best friend Hoseok and explained him everything.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑠. 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠, ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙.