❁ 11: 𝘖𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 ❁

"Things which are visible to your eyes might not always be the truth because there lies a hidden truth in everything

"Things which are visible to your eyes might not always be the truth because there lies a hidden truth in everything." A male said to himself with a smirk plastered on his face as his eyes scanned a particular content on his phone.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑠, 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟.

"Wow the fair looks so good!" Minjun said getting excited as his eyes scanned the fair.

"Minjun make sure to hold either mine or your grandpa's hand so that you don't get lost. It's quite crowdy here." Y/n said holding her son's palms.

"Okay mom! But can we go and play some game now?! Please mom!!" Minjun squealed in happiness. Seeing her son smiling reminds her of his father. The father and son have the same smile and the same stars in their eyes when they get excited.

"Okay okay. Let's go! Come appa!" Y/n said to her father who chuckled at his daughter and grand-son and followed the mother-son duo.

𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

"Y/n I am heading towards the nearby food stall to bring us some drinks. It's getting quite hot." Y/n's father said to which his daughter smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Grandpa! I want a choco milk shake!" Minjun shouted towards his grand-father who was already on his way.

"Mom? How long do we have to wait?" Minjun whined cutely making the female squish his cute cheeks.